finally got mine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Luminor

Club Guest
hey guys,an excited proud new owner here. Expecting delivery of my baby next week and can't wait.I went for the 323i Black Sapphire w/ black seats..I am a sucker for black :rock:Will be registering with the club shortly.cheers

hi luminor,

welcome to bmwcm. Join us for TT tonight and the world cup kick-off 10pm. Enjoy yr drive! I own a black beauty too!!

Why luminor ah?? U own a Lumnor Panerai ah?

cheers.

don;t own a panerai yet but sooon of course.

quite pissed with Auto Bavaria now..my center console has some rattling sound and they are not really sure how to fix it..car only done 200km so far : (
now the suggested to setup appointment to remove the console and check inside...damn.
haven't really been able to enjoy my new baby yet..but the power is awsome..just waiting to unleash the beast

problems aside I am planning some simple additions :
1) boot lip - but which type is nice for LCI ? suggestions or pics
2) titanium coatiing from 1upautospa
3)maybe some alu pedals
4)do i need a rear skirt ?

cheers

Aiyaa.. just notice this thread.. u should hv join us in our few TTs last week where a couple of mildly moded E90 with various bodykit upgrade options for u. Noting beat the real stuff before your eyes for u to decide.

Those mod u looking at can vary from RM300 to RM3k depending on your appetite.

More importantly, the BMW Club Malaysia club plate holder and the window stickers, some say add 5hp :rock:

Top Bottom