finally get my car!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nch90333

Club Guest
finally i get my bmw 525 LCI 2007 ckd.got something want ask forummer,how to active the cruise control with brake function?i saw the brochure of bmw malaysia show with this spec.but yesterday i try active cruise control but wont brake automatic.and one more question is,does this car come with DVD player,cause i saw the player with DVD logo mark,but i put DVD inside and cant play the DVD clip.thank u,first time use bmw so a lot of question,haha.

nch90333;764203 said:
finally i get my bmw 525 LCI 2007 ckd.got something want ask forummer,how to active the cruise control with brake function?i saw the brochure of bmw malaysia show with this spec.but yesterday i try active cruise control but wont brake automatic.and one more question is,does this car come with DVD player,cause i saw the player with DVD logo mark,but i put DVD inside and cant play the DVD clip.thank u,first time use bmw so a lot of question,haha.

bro..
how much u bought for ur bmw 525 LCI 2007 ckd?
where u bought ?
condition how ? Mileage ?

thx~

nyh_aircond;764274 said:
bro..
how much u bought for ur bmw 525 LCI 2007 ckd?
where u bought ?
condition how ? Mileage ?

thx~
i brought at RM195k without on the road.i brought from my friend,the condition is good,but only the drive belt was noisy and need to change.the fuel comsumption is too high,but the power is........haha.mileage is 130K.my friend say if want buy must buy CKD model,so find a lot of dealer also dont have,but finally my friend's friend want sell,then buy it.haha.u also want to find this type of model?

nch90333;764359 said:
i brought at RM195k without on the road.i brought from my friend,the condition is good,but only the drive belt was noisy and need to change.the fuel comsumption is too high,but the power is........haha.mileage is 130K.my friend say if want buy must buy CKD model,so find a lot of dealer also dont have,but finally my friend's friend want sell,then buy it.haha.u also want to find this type of model?

Ya....haha...same opinion ...^^
195k....quite ok wo...coz i saw 525i 2007 LCI non M sport also 190k+- oledi...

The player you saw with the DVD wording is for GPS map not to play DVD movie.

haywire;764407 said:
The player you saw with the DVD wording is for GPS map not to play DVD movie.
oic,i tot got dvd player.haha.how about the adaptive cruise control with brake function?

nyh_aircond;764402 said:
Ya....haha...same opinion ...^^
195k....quite ok wo...coz i saw 525i 2007 LCI non M sport also 190k+- oledi...
as i know ckd 525 LCI only provide M sport version.

Check if you have an ACC sensor located on your front lower grill for auto cruise control. I thought I have the function but later found out I don't even have the sensor. LOL

autobotross;764418 said:
Check if you have an ACC sensor located on your front lower grill for auto cruise control. I thought I have the function but later found out I don't even have the sensor. LOL
ur ones is CKD or recond?

autobotross;764418 said:
Check if you have an ACC sensor located on your front lower grill for auto cruise control. I thought I have the function but later found out I don't even have the sensor.

Some of my friend with Europe recond even come with comfort access and comforts seat ... Really jealous lei

Algino;764438 said:
autobotross;764418 said:
Check if you have an ACC sensor located on your front lower grill for auto cruise control. I thought I have the function but later found out I don't even have the sensor.

Some of my friend with Europe recond even come with comfort access and comforts seat ... Really jealous lei
what is comfort seat and comfort access?

Not likely , it depend the offer of the BMW dealer .. Cos every option added will cost down their profit significantly : )

oic,i am new to bmw.haha.ask one more question,is it all the M sport model with m sport suspension,will very jump when cruising at highway?cause mine a bit jump compare to my merz clk,dont know is it sport suspension all like this?thank u.

Top Bottom