Ferrari Workshop / Restoration

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

andrewk

Club Guest
Chaps, Anyone know of a reputable mechanic that is experienced with Ferrari? I need someone who can restore / repair a ferrari mondial. The car hasn't been driven for a while and things are starting to fall apart ler... Any contacts out there? Thanks in advance.

i tried to do the same thing too, for the same car. quote came out at 70k. try asking next car, but i think it'll be expensive.

Insp. Ah Lian, do you mind to PM me Rueben's contact or the loc of his w/shop?

Slide, yeah... I've been told Next Car's prices is not cheap....even for Ferraris... plus, this is an old 80s model... so no need Next Car ler... Some experience mech will do I suppose... BTW, what was your quote for?

Thanks guys for the response & tips!

Bro Feisaldzul,

Would be great if you can PM me param's contact no.

Thanks for the heads up...

Check out Ultratune....ask for Steve Chong. They have undertaken many classic ferrari and porsche restorations. Highly recommended.

No Jeembo, That is 308GTB,

Mondial is 2+2 with few variant, Not many made,
Mondial 8 +703nos, Mondial QV 1145nos, Mondial 3.2 987nos,
Mondial t 858 nos,

By any chance is it Cabriolet?

e21jbk said:
No Jeembo, That is 308GTB,

Mondial is 2+2 with few variant, Not many made,
Mondial 8 +703nos, Mondial QV 1145nos, Mondial 3.2 987nos,
Mondial t 858 nos,

By any chance is it Cabriolet?

Yup, Mr. Selleck was running around in a 308 but I think it was a GTS though!

Cheers,
VaN.

Unfortunately bro e21jbk, its not a cabriolet. ;)

Thanks bro Feisaldzul. Got you PM.

Thanks everyone for the leads. Will check em all out.

Cheers!

there is one at Taman Overseas Union, off Jalan Klang Lama. same row as hong leong bank and nissan showroom. my honda insp is doing top overhaul at this shop right now. there are 2 fellalick and a porsick under repair. even few BM had their repair there. nice guy to deal with! no bullshit!
shop name Syarikat Kingswell Auto Sdn Bhd,
tujuhsembilanlapantigaempatsembilantigalima or tujuhsembilanlapandualapantujuhtigatiga

my nieghbour repairs ferraris & lambos (in his lawn). word has it that he's a mechanic for formula 2. it's in cheras. PM me if u wanna have a try.

Dont send old ferarri's & porsche's to ultratune or top marques. They are hopeless all things mechanical. Top Marques have blown sseveral classic engines & ultratune work on old cars mechanically are not impressive.If you got the latest model which they can plug into their diagnostic system than OK. They are not mechanics, they purely rely on electronic. Suggest you send your car to Reuben's dad, James at Tedco in Segambut Lintang. He's excellent. I can vouch for it as I have personally restore car there

Top Bottom