Fender grills

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AndyInc

Club Guest
Hello to all,As I am still considered a newbie here, I just want to say hello and that I have booked already an 2004 E60 530 yesterday from a 2nd hand dealer. So waiting for the loan lah can lepas or not! As I am still sighed about it, I just wanna ask how do i get those fender grills installed and how much would they cost? Do I need to tebuk the body and sent it for repaint, since takut the cat can pecah and caused karat along the way.. Hope y'all can help this newbie. Thank you.Andy

Hi Bro...
I have all the answer to your question....
1) I have the M5 E60 fender grill that you are looking for..
2) Yes, you do need to tebuk the fender...
3) No need to respray the fender cause i know a person who can tebuk damn nice..
4) The cat xkan pecah or karat in the long run cause i'am using it too...
5) Call me at 016-8481499 for further info regarding the grill price and where to install...
6) Tqvm in advance...
7) Happy bimmering bro....

Hi Bro...
I have all the answer to your question....
1) I have the M5 E60 fender grill that you are looking for..
2) Yes, you do need to tebuk the fender...
3) No need to respray the fender cause i know a person who can tebuk damn nice..
4) The cat xkan pecah or karat in the long run cause i'am using it too...
5) Call me at 016-8481499 for further info regarding the grill price and where to install...
6) Tqvm in advance...
7) Happy bimmering bro....

Bro,I'm also in almost the same predicament la but a few step ahead.I got the whole M5 bodykit for my car and I'm happy to report that it fits like a glove and looks awesome but the fender grill is another story la.As much as I like the M5 bodykit,I don't want to pretend to be a M5.I'm sure this was extensively discussed here in this forum.I even made sure that I don't put on the 5 on the M sticker at the back.I've been told that some members here may even 'cucuk' me from the back with their superduper E30s so ain't gonna take that risk.look closely at how the ori grills are set and you may want to reconsider this

Guna;447846 said:
Bro,I'm also in almost the same predicament la but a few step ahead.I got the whole M5 bodykit for my car and I'm happy to report that it fits like a glove and looks awesome but the fender grill is another story la.As much as I like the M5 bodykit,I don't want to pretend to be a M5.I'm sure this was extensively discussed here in this forum.I even made sure that I don't put on the 5 on the M sticker at the back.I've been told that some members here may even 'cucuk' me from the back with their superduper E30s so ain't gonna take that risk.look closely at how the ori grills are set and you may want to reconsider this

Bro, as a newbie here.. I'm just gonna make it very simple.. I don't care what people think coz it's my money and my way of doing what i want.. so what if people cucuk you? just some plain jealous people trying to give you a hard time..

And also, i don't plan on putting the 5 on the M sticker like you've mentioned.. and so goes to fender grills.. there's a M5 logo there but I'm gonna take it out.. so it's just gonna be plain fender grill..

I just don't understand people who thinks that there are rules that needs to be followed when you want to do modifications on cars.. go and check out Pimp My Ride.. they do massive modification according to what they want.. and no one says anything.. rules are meant to be broken people! And what do you mean by pretending? I don't want to pretend, it is just improvisation..

So Bro, no offense to you.. this is just what i feel.. :)

AndyInc;447893 said:
Bro, as a newbie here.. I'm just gonna make it very simple.. I don't care what people think coz it's my money and my way of doing what i want.. so what if people cucuk you? just some plain jealous people trying to give you a hard time..

And also, i don't plan on putting the 5 on the M sticker like you've mentioned.. and so goes to fender grills.. there's a M5 logo there but I'm gonna take it out.. so it's just gonna be plain fender grill..

I just don't understand people who thinks that there are rules that needs to be followed when you want to do modifications on cars.. go and check out Pimp My Ride.. they do massive modification according to what they want.. and no one says anything.. rules are meant to be broken people! And what do you mean by pretending? I don't want to pretend, it is just improvisation..

So Bro, no offense to you.. this is just what i feel.. :)

Whoa!! easy now bro,I'm not making judgements here.Actually I was in rush yesterday so I didnt quite finish what I wanted to say.I was merely quoting what I gathered from this same topic discussed extensively here.personally I find the M5 bodykit one of the best for the E60s and that was one of the reasons why I got it.the other being the fact that my car came with Hamman quad pipes(the real thing).I was trying to tell you that the fender grills would not look precisely like the genuine coz yes,you have to cut your fenders but the cut ends will not fold in like the real thing.I will try and post a close up picture of it here.But then again,this is obvious only to the trained eye and most non Beemer fanatics won't be able to tell.Having said all that,I still haven't decided if I should or not(the fender grills).I'm trying to be a purist but it's bloody expensive to go super Ori all the way.I think you would agree.
View attachment 10488

Watch closely how the edges fold in,you won't have that with the cut and insert grills

now,chill out bro,we're in the same boat:shakehands:

Top Bottom