Expert pilot onboard newly owned E36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

monarza

Club Guest
Hi guys,there we go...it's my turn now...some of you may notice me before....who am i: expert driver (driving daytona arcade games - expert level)What car do you own: Nissan altima (not anymore), mazda MX6 (not anymore), iswara 1.5, BMW E36 (newly owned)What car have you ever drived: Nissan altima, mazda mx6, merce C200, Rusa 1.6, iswara 1.5, Triton, Dmax, Pontiac, Ford Laser, waja, persona, wira, kelisa, viva, etc -Male-Location: taman bukit saga, Shah alam seksyen 26 (near putra heights and usj)-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: googling-When was it? a month ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?to get infos on parts,making new freinds-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? still not sure...probably maintain my E36 and upgrade...- experience racing for real: ZERO ...Thanks guys for your lessons...

Welcome bro. Nice collection of rides you have there. Nice roll call of the cars you've driven before too. My eyes were peeled on the Pontiac part... Which model? Trans Am? Firebird? Knight Rider ah? Kekeke. :D

Eggie86;580976 said:
Welcome bro. Nice collection of rides you have there. Nice roll call of the cars you've driven before too. My eyes were peeled on the Pontiac part... Which model? Trans Am? Firebird? Knight Rider ah? Kekeke. :D

hehe, looks like you are so familiar with american car...it was pontiac trans am, nice guess bro...5 cars i dreamt to drive, but no chance: pontiac firebird, chevy corvette, chevy camaro, dodge vyper and ford mustang, hehe...
thanks bro...

deep3102;581051 said:
Welcome to the forum :) This car looks familiar la..

thanks bro....familiar? ever seen somewhere? before or after 27 Oct?

Why that date?

First of all, tthat date is my birthday, haha...

Second of all, before that date, it is under the control of different person, only after that date, it is mine, hehe....

by the way, i spend most of my time around Shah Alam :)

deep3102;581120 said:
ur in 26, im in 27...we should meet up, Mamak Barjana is nearby..;)

sounds like a good idea...where is it actually? is it near the clinics (so many clinics: metromedic, noor hajar, clnic 24hs) etc....and near the grocery store ke?

anyway, this is my number: 019-2300654

monarza;581202 said:
sounds like a good idea...where is it actually? is it near the clinics (so many clinics: metromedic, noor hajar, clnic 24hs) etc....and near the grocery store ke?

anyway, this is my number: 019-2300654

Its behind the one n only KFC..facing the main road. will buzz you soon, weekends alright..

it depends on which weekend..this saturday, i plan to join this club at the MMZ gathering....wants to get to know all the otais as well as learning new things, hehe....:D

this sunday not sure, maybe busy with prepration before going to jakarta for one week, the next day on Monday...

are you going to MMZ (sat, 20 Nov, 4.30pm)?

monarza;582711 said:
thanks bro...u r from subang, just my neighbour :)

Yup..can meet up for TT one of these days but not this coming week..away on work..

Cheers :)

Top Bottom