Exhaust system for my 325 e36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ZeNeGeR

Club Guest
I have take off my 2X Cat converter for my exhaust system. This is what i feel better respond !! but no guarantee it will increase HP.. Muffler getting louder but shoik sound becos u can hear more engine and muffler sound.. But if u sit inside the car with all window close u can really hear much sound.. But for outside u can hear the line 6 engine sound is damn nice especially Vanos kick in... Take out my cath replace with normal piping cost me RM50 ... And FC getting better means save more petrol after taken out... Well i still hear that the muffler not loud enof. So wat i plan is that get a e36 m3 muffler will go 1/2 cut shop tommorrow at CHAN SOW LIN look for m3 stuff...

Glad to hear things are going well with your exhaust.
Is your car an auto by any chance?

Cheers.

zeneger i took mine off also on saturday ist sounds i bittttttt bassey onli nothing much on the sound side. the performance .....dunno la feels the same for my 4 pot 318i . ,maybe its need to run in la hehehehe

my FC getting better full tank can go 520 km for about 56 litre. about 10% improve amazing

I think u better change the back box.thats the good choice 4 u ok bro? :yahoo:

Originally posted by ZeNeGeR@Jul 11 2005, 12:19 PM
I have take off my 2X Cat converter for my exhaust system. This is what i feel better respond !! but no guarantee it will increase HP.. Muffler getting louder but shoik sound becos u can hear more engine and muffler sound.. But if u sit inside the car with all window close u can really hear much sound.. But for outside u can hear the line 6 engine sound is damn nice especially Vanos kick in... Take out my cath replace with normal piping cost me RM50 ...

And FC getting better means save more petrol after taken out...

Well i still hear that the muffler not loud enof. So wat i plan is that get a e36 m3 muffler will go 1/2 cut shop tommorrow at CHAN SOW LIN look for m3 stuff...
Does your exhaust system come with a sensor before and after the cat?

If yes, what did you do with the sensor/how did you connect the sensors?

After de-cat, did you check your ECU if there are any errors?

After de-cat, do you feel the power band has shifted from low to mid range?

bro there is no sensor at cat.. But overall smoother especially at 3krpm make alot more different.. Just my feeling

Originally posted by ZeNeGeR@Jul 26 2005, 10:54 AM
bro there is no sensor at cat.. But overall smoother especially at 3krpm make alot more different.. Just my feeling
you mean even before the cat, there is no sensor?

will there be any sensors at/ after the cat for 328? anyone has done on 328?

p/s...ini hijack kaa... sorry aaa... :beaten:

Originally posted by khalidm3@Jul 26 2005, 03:12 PM
will there be any sensors at/ after the cat for 328? anyone has done on 328?

p/s...ini hijack kaa... sorry aaa... :beaten:
O2 sensor at the manifold. Lambda after the cat.

Top Bottom