Exhaust System for e36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nando

Club Guest
guys...have anyone change the exhaust system? i'm thinking of upgrading exhaust system to get some vrooomm sound...saw most of the e36 remained in twin tip exhaust....if that so..looking for twin tip with some best sound for my e36...any comment bro
28561.jpg

noticed that inside my exhaust tip...there is some sort like blade...can turn left n right...my mechanic told me it is related to vanos...so that's meant i can replace the exhaust system....if still want...cannot use that thing anymore...anyone know about this?

nando;515292 said:
noticed that inside my exhaust tip...there is some sort like blade...can turn left n right...my mechanic told me it is related to vanos...so that's meant i can replace the exhaust system....if still want...cannot use that thing anymore...anyone know about this?

yours is a 328, i presume? That is the exhaust valve, not related to vanos. It's more for controlling exhaust flow to get the best torque and also fuel consumption.
I've been shopping around for exhaust as well...can't get any. Brand new Supersprint cost around 2.6k.. Other than Supersprint or Remus, there's another called Eisenmann. Try searching youtube for the sound..trust me, you'd like Eisenmann,

me too noticed about that valve at my exhaust...i just replaced it..got new exhaust...but not so superb lo....can do la...a bit garang sound..how much is the eisenman? complete from extractor or just the tabung?

ELnino;517095 said:
me too noticed about that valve at my exhaust...i just replaced it..got new exhaust...but not so superb lo....can do la...a bit garang sound..how much is the eisenman? complete from extractor or just the tabung?

Eisenmann is around 850GBP (depending on model) excluding shipping and taxes for the muffler only.
Nothing beats the sound of the Eisenmann Race exhausts, my friend has one on his E34 M5 and it sounds fantastic.

chili e30;517110 said:
supersprint main soled distrubutor is in m'cca pml me if you need it.

Any idea what the pricing is like? I heard they are selling for about SGD$1200 in Singapore.

ok..ok...i'll try to ask for you guys...after i got the price if any want need it i can help to buy...but must bank in to me 1st lah...i m a poor guy....

Just a quick question guys,

I am using a manual e36 318is, hence I want to upgrade my default exhaust to a better one. Apart from the three exhausts mentioned here, supersprint, remus cat back, and eisenmann, I wanted to know how is the e36 m3 exhaust? Will it be better than all the 3? Also have to consider the fact that, even the newest e36 m3 exhaust is 10+ years old.

awyeah;517500 said:
Just a quick question guys,

I am using a manual e36 318is, hence I want to upgrade my default exhaust to a better one. Apart from the three exhausts mentioned here, supersprint, remus cat back, and eisenmann, I wanted to know how is the e36 m3 exhaust? Will it be better than all the 3? Also have to consider the fact that, even the newest e36 m3 exhaust is 10+ years old.

bro,318is exhaust is one inlet 1 outlet so how the m3 exhaust can fit in which have 2 inlet 2 outlet,infact you wanna get used one i think you should not waste your money cause exhaust go life span...until certain time the fiber in the exhaust will be spoiled.just get back a new ori exhaust & don't waste money for vroom vroom...the above mentioned brand the have specific model for bmw.a wrong exhaust will cause your fuel high consumtion.

chili e30;517504 said:
bro,318is exhaust is one inlet 1 outlet so how the m3 exhaust can fit in which have 2 inlet 2 outlet,infact you wanna get used one i think you should not waste your money cause exhaust go life span...until certain time the fiber in the exhaust will be spoiled.just get back a new ori exhaust & don't waste money for vroom vroom...the above mentioned brand the have specific model for bmw.a wrong exhaust will cause your fuel high consumtion.

Thanks for the info bro. Yes I was suspecting m3 exhaust is more suitable for 6-cylinder engines, such as 325, 328 models with 2 inlets and outlets. Provided if I can find a specific brand for bmw to fit accordingly with my engine, to increase the sound output, only then consider to replace it, as the old one looks very rusty due to the age of the car.

I have found supersprint does support 318i models.
http://www.supersprintna.com/produc...earch_make/1/search_year/1998/search_model/29
http://www.supersprintna.com/produc...earch_make/1/search_year/1998/search_model/29

I suppose either one of these variants is available in Malaysia. For the second one I need a Y-pipe. Anyone has an as an idea regarding their cost and availability in Malaysia?

guys,this is the supersprint dealer.

martech
mr.tim
017-2001336

they did a very good job for manifold & exhaust,their customer mostly from singapore & he already did a few m/// car.they even have dyno machine.

Chili,

We should have gone to see his shop in Melaka the other day.....

wc9922;518562 said:
Chili,

We should have gone to see his shop in Melaka the other day.....

the boss will join next melaka tt,kelvin tan customer car also send to this shop.

Bro chili,
can you give me the shop name and the email address ...
minght need some quotation...
thks :wink:

chili e30;518559 said:
guys,this is the supersprint dealer.

martech
mr.tim
017-2001336

they did a very good job for manifold & exhaust,their customer mostly from singapore & he already did a few m/// car.they even have dyno machine.

bmwturin;518674 said:
Bro chili,
can you give me the shop name and the email address ...
minght need some quotation...
thks :wink:

shop name:martech
director:mr tim
email:timcheng@martech.com.my

Top Bottom