Engine Oil + Petrol cocktail? e28

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fhussin

Club Guest
Got a tip from a continental enthusiast... to mix about a litre of engine oil into a full tank of petrol. It'll make the car run smoother. Anyone can vouch to this? What's your experience?

Originally posted by fhussin@Mar 10 2006, 08:26 AM
Got a tip from a continental enthusiast... to mix about a litre of engine oil into a full tank of petrol. It'll make the car run smoother. Anyone can vouch to this? What's your experience?
why don't you try it your self and let us all know?

If proton you can try la...but to put that in your beemer? Suicide... it's like that kelapa sawit oil petrol additive... :dunno:

Not a good idea, you would reduce the Octane rating plus leave lots or residue in the combustion chamber.

It will definitely foul up your combustion chamber causing deposit build up on the valve, chamber, plugs etc. and yup reduce octane. Not too mention that it will probably affect your exhaust train.

fhussin.. might be right.. but i would but dismiss it that it works..

the race car for the rotary engine mixes i litre of oil with the 101 octane fuel at every race.. maybe it works for the engine, not sure for the 4 stroke engines

Originally posted by pussy@Mar 9 2006, 11:23 PM
fhussin.. might be right.. but i would but dismiss it that it works..

the race car for the rotary engine mixes i litre of oil with the 101 octane fuel at every race.. maybe it works for the engine, not sure for the 4 stroke engines
Bro, foam and petrol can ar?........cabutz

Top Bottom