Electrical Diagram for E36 318i M43 engine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

VNP

Club Guest
Can someone lead me to a website to get the electrical diagram for E36 318i M43 engine Yr 1996? I have search the web but the closest I got is for a E36 318Ti M43 engine. Don't know if this elec diagram can be used for my ride. Can anyone share especially the sifus.......calling Uncle Jarance.............ThanksVNP

azmi318;708031 said:
Hi sir,

have you try to check on http://www.realoem.com ?.
You can insert your VIN there also to be specific.

Hi Azmi,
Thanks for responding. However I have tried the website you suggested before but it doesn't show the actual diagram just the part number for ordering the manual. So I am not sure which one to purchase. In the "BMW register ETM" section, there is a manual for Inspection Manual Schematic circuit diagram ETM. Did you mean this?:confused:

Rdgs,VNP

Type e36 service manual for download at google bro. Lots of sources on this

ezzo369;708340 said:
Type e36 service manual for download at google bro. Lots of sources on this

Hi Ezzo,
Found lots of electrical diagram for E36 but all are for M40,M42 and M44 engines.
I also found one for M43 engine but it is for a 1.6 engine. Just don't know whether it can be used for my ride. And by the way, I am looking for a electrical diagram not service manual.

Rdgs,

VNP

In the service manual, got wiring diagram on page 500 and above. Try search bentley service manual. Gud lux

Thanks Ezzo369 for the lead. Will try your suggestion.

Rdgs,

VNP

Did you have any luck?

I too am looking for a wiring diagram for BMW E36 318i M43 but can't find anything?

Martin

Top Bottom