ECU Problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azfartacos

Club Guest
Dear Sifus, I am in desperate need for opinions. Last Friday my car overheated while on the way to work. Car was then towed to workshop. Inspection found that the hose from the expansion tank ruptured. After replacing the hoses car was diagnosed to find source of failure. As informed by my mech the failure was caused by inoperative electric fan which traces back to faulty ECU. Have also checked thermostat and fan relay but all seems sound. So now i've been quoted for 3k for a used ECU or a brand new one for 6k. Appreciate all opinions.

Now the COB LEDpackage, in fact we can see that most of the COB package, including the COB packaging technology in Japan, they are based on where the package substrate, the substrate is in the succession of the N-chip integrated with the package, this is all said COB technology, we all know where the substrate below the substrate is copper foil, copper foil power can only be good, can not do a very good optical processing, MCOB and different from traditional, MCOB technology is placed directly on the chip optical glass which is made according to the optical out is not only a cup, to make more cups, which is based on a simple principle, LED chip, just concentrate on the on-chip, to make solar energy more running out, need a lot of angles, that is to say light of the mouth as possible, efficiency can increase, MCOBpackage, and high-power low-power package, however, the efficiency of low-power package must be greater than the high-power package more than 15%, high-power chips great, the light area of ​​only 4, but a small chip into 16, that the light area is 4 x 16, so the light area than it is large, so whatever we raise 15% of the output efficiency of light , it is for this reason, MCOB is not a cup, MCOB Cup is also the aim to find more efficient to make it out of the light, it is because the multi-cup MCOB technology that the optical efficiency more than it is now common COB reflected in the output efficiency of light on.
www.ledaladdin.com

Top Bottom