E93 N43 engine problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

coolen

Club Guest
hie guys i have a 2007 e93 320ci convertible (uk spec) cbubeen using it for almost a year now..was all good until recently .misfiring running only on 3 pistons at times then have to restart,spark plug burns after 20km,i have been using all original parts from spark plug to everything each service on time.1st shop kept the car for 4days ,3rd day called his friend frm another work shop still cant solve the misfiring 2nd shop change 4 spark plugs and one injekter coil that was misfiring.. but told me this is just a temporarymeasure as it will misfire again after some timehe said problem with the n43 engine is, its not meant to run in malaysian fuel. all it needs is ron98for a permanent solution i should change the engine. but looking at my petrol cover it show ron95 and above..but my mechanics told me the fuel injectors are design so small for a linear fuel. its just not shooting enough fuel to burn.he also mention n43 engine is always a problem in malaysia whats is the best thing i can do now???who do i go too??i live in subang..thanks guys apreaciate it very much0173504157coolen83@gmail.com

Top Bottom