E92 335Ci Coupe

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

velocity

Club Guest
Hi Sifu-sifu,Finally just sign-up for the new E92 335. color is Space Grey kinda exclusive for the E92:D :D . interior is Black. but i really want to change to the piano black interior trimming but the car is come standard with silver trimming when i select the black theam. the sales ladies quote me about RM6k just to change the trimming. damn:eek: :eek: .... anyway:eek: ... any of you want to change with mine?? schedule delivery on July:cool:

hehe...might as well u get what u really wanted bro.......
i think 6k should not be a problem for u rite....??
cheers n congrats....

congrats on your purchase but be prepared for a delay....next shipment of 335s not scheduled to hit our shores till Oct

Velovity, congrats on the new order, you won't regret, the 335i pulls like a freight train and if that isn't enough there's always Procede mod.

I took a ride in a 335i MT with Procede and blow-off valve and the rear was wiggling at 2nd and 3rd gear upshifts at 3/4 throttle :eek: This is on KW V2 coilovers and fat M3 fitment PS2s at the rear.

Anyways, wrt your trim, I suggest scouting for the parts and either DIY'ng or install at another place. Trim swaps is not that hard.

The standard trim on E92s with leather is the High-gloss black trim or Diamondschwartz trim. The Individual Piano black (that I assume you're looking for) is a little harder to get/order. Your SA should be able to get them for you but generally Individual trim requires an Individual car VIN to order. Check with your dealership to see what they can do for you. Again, it won't be cheap but you can save from being raped by exorbitant dealer tech install prices.

meinauto;212476 said:
congrats on your purchase but be prepared for a delay....next shipment of 335s not scheduled to hit our shores till Oct

335i production schedule, has been shifted back one month I hear. In fact some dealers have experience dropped allocations/build slots.

The problem? Fuel pumps intended for production is being diverted as replacement parts to major markets, like the US market where customers are having problems. In the US there is a large back order for the fuel pumps and some owners have been without their 335is for more than a month, waiting.

meinauto;212476 said:

Yeah. expected that. but its worth it:rolleyes:

Congrats and u ought to list yourself into our e90 community list. U have the best car among all of us. We have normal e90, then e90 sports, then e92 323i and now e92 335i :)

Hold on............. u can only be in the list after u received your car! hehehehe..... :)

Congrats on your decision to get the E92 335i. I agree with the guys here on the interior. Better to get something of your choice :)

those cars are pretty sweet. I saw one coming out of the sugai buloh exit to the NKVE. Car doesn't sound all that loud but sure was quick.
Too bad I was in my E30 cause I could not keep up.
Sweet car and a little bit stealth as I couldn't tell the difference as it was coming from behind.

Thanks KL2DC, But to mode to that level maybe not for me. i kindda like when everything is standard/stock. just like my E46 325Sport now. I dont mode anything. but the new M3 front and rear bumper sure look a kills. damn tempting for future makeover...:rolleyes:

David Yong;212513 said:
Hold on............. u can only be in the list after u received your car! hehehehe..... :)

Hahaha... yeah..really cant wait... I maybe the first but later they will be more of us will be upgrading their rides oh hell.. maybe some of you waiting for M3 to come out. Im very sure.:)

rookie;212567 said:
Congrats on your decision to get the E92 335i. I agree with the guys here on the interior. Better to get something of your choice :)

well... It is a BIG price tag laa bro. 6k for the panel:eek: :eek: . actually i dont mind even it is not Piona black. the normal black trim on the JP rides also can. just not really fancy for dual tone color:p

JP. wanna swap? hehehe:D :D

RedZ4;212580 said:
those cars are pretty sweet. I saw one coming out of the sugai buloh exit to the NKVE. Car doesn't sound all that loud but sure was quick.
Too bad I was in my E30 cause I could not keep up.
Sweet car and a little bit stealth as I couldn't tell the difference as it was coming from behind.

Yeah, damn steath-lee you never know whats hits you...;)

do let us know once you have the car and i will definitely wanna meet u to request for a test drive in an e92 335i..... wah lauuuuuuuuuu..... envy u larrr.... hehehe...

E92 335i.... wah lauuuuuuuuuu..... envy u larrr.... hehehe...! But soli-la, I kinda like my glossy black trims very much. Since E46F already revealed this in another thread, there's another E92 335i in our midst, already terrorising those CLKs with fake Brabus stickers and that belongs to our MEINAUTO, whom I've done quite a few successful swaps. BTW, thanks bro! I'm very happy with 'em 18"s!

:D okay no prob. I may ordering the piano black panel and the Ipod connectivity. cant wait laaa:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom