E90 newbies on board....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mitchwsl

Club Guest
Hi all, its been close to a mth delay for me to intro myself....Sorry guys...U can call me Mitch, Fr sg.buloh.... Just bought d last era of e90 325sport fr ab... It's a pre reg car wt great discount....tis isy 2nd bimmer...1st was a 528 e39...I've always love d sound of d inline 6 when u rev it up....(delicious)..... My profession,a commercial airline pilot....I wish to learn more bout d car&end up here.... Tis website is very informative,welldone guys.....I really wish to join if tis club host track day for d member..... Tkh&once again happy to find tis website.....

Welcome on the board Mitch, nice ride U have and as suggested by Bro Keiichicol be an Official Member Bro.

Tkh for d warm welcome.... Yeah will find out more bout d club&planning to join in d family soon... Tkh once again....

Mitchwsl;731305 said:
Tkh for d warm welcome.... Yeah will find out more bout d club&planning to join in d family soon... Tkh once again....

Hey guys, just bought myself a run-out model e90 320 M Sport from AB in Titanium Silver and planning to join the club too... enjoying every single moment of it! Rgds

jcjames;731715 said:
Hey guys, just bought myself a run-out model e90 320 M Sport from AB in Titanium Silver and planning to join the club too... enjoying every single moment of it! Rgds

Welcome to the forum, buddy. When you decide to join the Club, you know who to contact.

Top Bottom