e90 keyfob logo replacement

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dikae

Club Guest
hi all,Am just wondering if anyone know where can i actually replace my keyfob logo? I've been trying to look around (including Sunway area) but i couldn't find any of these.. my current keyfob's logo cracked and it looks ugly without a beautiful logo on it.... pls help...am looking for the logo as circled below:p/S: also appreciate if anyone know the price of a brand new keyfob, thanks a thousand!View attachment 25269

Not sure if the logo is the same size as per E46's but I got mine for E46 at Racing Fit Sunway for RM15 each. Or you may try eBay which should be much cheaper.

wingzee;753694 said:
Not sure if the logo is the same size as per E46's but I got mine for E46 at Racing Fit Sunway for RM15 each. Or you may try eBay which should be much cheaper.

hi wing, thanks for replying. I don't really mind about the price as I just need 1 of them..... they should be the same as the ones on the e46, i'll try to look around Racing Fit.... thanks a lot =)

dikae;753719 said:
hi wing, thanks for replying. I don't really mind about the price as I just need 1 of them..... they should be the same as the ones on the e46, i'll try to look around Racing Fit.... thanks a lot =)

hmmm seems like they don't have it for sale anymore..... anywhere else anyone can recommend? thx..

wingzee;753784 said:
eBay bro. The best place for stuffs you can't get locally.

Thanks for replying bro... actually i had some very bad experience using Paypal via eBay..... thats why dare not using it anymore... any alternative payment method besides Paypal would you recommend? can I use credit card (visa/mastercard) for payments at eBay?

Top Bottom