E90 Brex White Ring

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hey Bailey,

I've been using the Brex White Ring for almost a year on my e39 and it's failing me lately. I've been getting the check park light error message very frequent now. The bulbs are still working fine but the check park light error is driving me nuts. I bought mine from Japan. Don't bother trying to email them. The people at Brex can only understand Japanese. The Brex White Rings are for the Japan market only, not available anywhere else.

Thanks for the advice guys.
Donny, will the PIAA product be too bright? I don't really want the angel eyes to dull the appearance of the xenons.

I had angel eye mods done in white (PMB) and hyperwhite (Lux) but have reverted back to factory color. If you're concerned about the lack of contrast then that might be of interest to you. At one time my angel eyes, xenons and foglights were evenly matched but due to lack of contrast I felt the angel eyes didn't stand out from a far. There's a reason these things are yellowish in color. So for now I am sticking with factory xenons (4350K) and matching fog light bulbs (4350K) which is a good look for me. Again the look is subjective, that's the way I like it.

Mods? My OEM style painted CF front splitters are coming next month as well as a fresh set of OEM 18" Type 197s with RFTs. In the month to follow, thinking of the OEM Strut Bar to stiffen the front end. That's it after that, counting pennies for upgrade in the year (or 2) to follow.

Top Bottom