E66 Key

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maccasel

Vice President
Club Committee
Hi Guys,The button to lock the car is faulty...ie by pressing the logo...The rest of the buttons, to unlock, open to boot and lights are fine....Any ideas guys?Don't tell me the whole key tak boleh pakai aledi..... : (Thanks in advance guys....

dalcross;676322 said:
same thing happen with my e39 key. pakai spare key je la :)

Tengah pakai sekarang la bro....no choice....tape takda shiok la...

sometimes maybe the lock button "terkehel" a.k.a not sitting properly due to accidently drop key ..try to ask shop to open and check the position

bukanmain;676548 said:
sometimes maybe the lock button "terkehel" a.k.a not sitting properly due to accidently drop key ..try to ask shop to open and check the position

Yes bro, Ada jatuh before la....perhaps that could be the cause of it....will try bro....thanks bro

one of my E39 lock button also not functioning well, sometimes can lock sometimes can't.

Will try to get the key issue sorted soon and revert....hehehe...hopefully just a misalign button....

So how do you go about locking/unlocking your car at the moment bro... Manually? What about the alarm system?

Any update bro? i saw in ebay they did sell the shell..maybe its time to change the shell

crossing my finger for my dad's E66..hehe

How does the E66 key looks like? Like this?

key157-1AA.jpg

I had this problem before with my E39 key when I first had the car.

What had happened (apparently common issue) is the actual switch on the circuit board has come off the board. Try shaking it if you hear anything. This is how the switch looks like on E39 key.

177643949-L.jpg

Open it up, and maybe need to resolder the switch back onto the board like I did. Once you open the casing it will be spoiled since its glued shut, just buy a new casing and cut the new blade.

YaZmEeN;677966 said:
Any update bro? i saw in ebay they did sell the shell..maybe its time to change the shell

me too...he he

YaZmEeN;677966 said:

Hey bro....not yet la....did make an enquiry though....the guy told me probably the whole keys needs to be change....hmmmm

Bro haywire....yup...thats the key alrite....and yea it's glued shut....thanks bro

maccasel;678342 said:
Bro haywire....yup...thats the key alrite....and yea it's glued shut....thanks bro

What do u think if i can clone this keyless key ?

have the same car . same key. same problem .. haha .. use the spare in the mean time and get it repaired .. what to do .. haha

Top Bottom