e60 head lamp conversion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

m-sport37

Club Guest
Hi.....guys/sifusI need some advise from sifus..i bought e60 uk spec with halogen head lamp...so i plan to change the whole head lamp to xenon. Anybody out there done this conversion before, pls share with me....how much and where to do this job......thanks

hahaha.....nobody do the conversion before?......i not believe i'm become the 1st man to do the conversion...came on man.....pls help me..pls advise me...it is safe or not

m-sport37;589703 said:
hahaha.....nobody do the conversion before?......i not believe i'm become the 1st man to do the conversion...came on man.....pls help me..pls advise me...it is safe or not

Bro,
Why convert when you can buy a new set of headlamp with xenon??? It's cheaper if you plan to buy pre-facelifted units. A lot of tuners in Sunway can help you with that!

Bro thule,
If can, i want change the whole halogen head lamp with lci model, but i consent with the i-drive, will be give error message or not? or can re-program the system. So who have the experience with this before can share or give me some advice. thanks

Top Bottom