E60 detailing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Whatsupp!

Club Guest
Hi folks. I just collected a 2006 525i and am looking to do a couple of things. Would appreciate some suggestions on where I can get my car looking spanking new!!1) needs paint job on bumper and skirtings. 2) needs interior touch up or detailing as areas around push start key and steering spoke is peeling off it's 'rubber'3) rims has lots of scratches and thought of mending and painting job. ( was a lady driver before me!) no offense to any ladies here.. Plz!So guys would really appreciate some reasonable places recommendation and if possible some kinda quotes as well la. Trying to see how I can contain my dent to my wallet! Hahaha. Appreciate your input guys. Cheers

Whatsupp!;671998 said:
Hi folks. I just collected a 2006 525i and am looking to do a couple of things. Would appreciate some suggestions on where I can get my car looking spanking new!!
1) needs paint job on bumper and skirtings.
2) needs interior touch up or detailing as areas around push start key and steering spoke is peeling off it's 'rubber'
3) rims has lots of scratches and thought of mending and painting job. ( was a lady driver before me!) no offense to any ladies here.. Plz!

So guys would really appreciate some reasonable places recommendation and if possible some kinda quotes as well la. Trying to see how I can contain my dent to my wallet! Hahaha.
Appreciate your input guys.
Cheers

I am doing mine at bandar sunway, i think their HQ is at some where is Cheras.

Top Bottom