E60 525 Wierd Synthom, anyone can help please....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

harry_7

Club Guest
Actually, i send this to our president and now i publish here, see anyone got the same issue and can give me some advice?Recently i found some wierd synthom appear, which to be obvious to me (as a driver)1. When driving slow (between 30-50km/h), when the gear change, i can hear some sound (bizz... bizz), it sounds like the turbo gas release that i can hear from cabin but seems a very light sound.2. When i park my car at the parking bay for lunch, after lunch time, start my car and reverse, suddenly the car (enjin mati), just remain only aircond blowing, no error message appear. I thought something not right, then start the car again, and it can drive as normal. It happen twice already, but not so frequent.3. Everytime when i pump my petrol, or stop my car aside. After starting the car, and pull the gear knob to D. when the time i press down the pedal heavily, it seems the car wanted to cut off the oil (look like enjin going to mati again), when i release the pedal, the tunning back to normal.Thanks in advanced...

It would be good if you can also include the engine model of your 525i because M54/N52/N53 can be different

Without much knowledge on this, I give "fuel pump" or anything along the "fuel line" a shot.

Have you seek advice from any foreman?

... it cud be the FP but then again if its the pump failure, you will not be able to restart at all, hhmmmm :61: ....

Last my friend diesel car had similar symptom was traced to the fuel filter being cloaked up, replace the filter solved the issue

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Just change the oil separator pipes, come in 1 set original from AB, at RM750.00 labour RM 150.00. Total RM 900.00. So far so good....

harry_7;756376 said:
Just change the oil separator pipes, come in 1 set original from AB, at RM750.00 labour RM 150.00. Total RM 900.00. So far so good....

Bro, where u sent ur car solved this matter?

harry_7;750703 said:
Actually, i send this to our president and now i publish here, see anyone got the same issue and can give me some advice?
Recently i found some wierd synthom appear, which to be obvious to me (as a driver)

1. When driving slow (between 30-50km/h), when the gear change, i can hear some sound (bizz... bizz), it sounds like the turbo gas release that i can hear from cabin but seems a very light sound.

2. When i park my car at the parking bay for lunch, after lunch time, start my car and reverse, suddenly the car (enjin mati), just remain only aircond blowing, no error message appear. I thought something not right, then start the car again, and it can drive as normal. It happen twice already, but not so frequent.

3. Everytime when i pump my petrol, or stop my car aside. After starting the car, and pull the gear knob to D. when the time i press down the pedal heavily, it seems the car wanted to cut off the oil (look like enjin going to mati again), when i release the pedal, the tunning back to normal.

Thanks in advanced...

Other than above 3 issue? Like jerking?

harry_7;756376 said:
oil separator is the ccv right? it has 4 hoses in total. i think that's a fair price. which workshop did u go?

Yes, car got little bit jerking, jerking still have but not that serious compare to previos condition...the workshop is at bandar Puteri Puchong, called innovasi....

Top Bottom