E60 2005

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azlan4787

Club Guest
Hi everyone. My name is Azlan and I am from Putra Heights, Subang Jaya. I am working in Terengganu though, so I am a weekend husband/father. Bought my 6th BMW last week (523i year 2005 local AB specs). The last car I had (328i) was sold in the year 2006 due to the economics reasons (huk huk). Since then I have been craving for another BMW and finally took the bold decision to get the above model. I am having it fitted with the M sports body kits this weekend in Sunway.Hope to make some friends here and share information, ideas and headaches (carwise of course) about the car.Salam Ramadan Al-Mubarak to fellow muslims and salam 1 Malaysia to others.CHEERS.....

Welcome Azlan. Congrats on your new ride. Good to have you here. Sign up as Official member to have more fun with the rest. Contact us if u r interested. Good day :)

Hi Azlan
Welcome to the forum...do join us on this coming Buka Puasa Session kat KL...

Thank you very much guys. Looking forward to meet some of you in members' functions soon.

Welcome bro. Wow, awesome work to be carried out on the E60. Do share with us pics of your ride once you get it back from Sunway! :top:

evening all. haven't got the time to take pictures of the car with the body kits installed. maybe when I get back home next Friday.
It was ready late Friday evening and I had to return to Terengganu very early Saturday morning. my ride is still in subang jaya. missing it v much...huk huk huk...

Welcome Azlan. I am also new here. Bought my 523i 2005 AB in May 2010. Convert to M5 bodykit at Sunway. Salam Ramadhan too.

Bro,
Some pics of my ride with the M sport body kits installed (Sunway). More mods is required i think to make it look better.....

Mak oiiii.....seksi tuuu...:top: But I think better u change to 18" staggered rim and slam down little bit.:listen: I can guarantee u .... "panassss..."!!! :13::thrasher::party:

Top Bottom