E46 Rear bumper Apron?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

leakwoon

Club Guest
i knew there are 2 type for our pre facelift rear bumper 1 is ACS 1 is hammani have seen sum cars in KL/PJ installed any one know where to get it??TQ for sharing :)

bro leakwoon.... saw one on sat.. pm me for details... m thinkin of gettin it myself... these r the AC ones... lets get it together n mayb can bargain some more....:)

cheers

Hahaha, will bank in the money to you guys lah what to do..but show me the pic lah how the bumper look like..the different between Hamman & Acs.Cant stand anymore looking at my rear bumper..

Originally posted by leakwoon@Apr 26 2006, 07:41 AM
over the sea no shop selling ar?
Not here lah bro,everything ahve to oredr from KL..Thinking of opening a business for BMW accessories here :D if no customer pakai sendiri lohh

leakwoon,

If got $$ lah..im sure will do it..but all the $$ goes to modification how lah...

Set my self to do it by end of the year..not sure which year :D

Leakwoon,

once i open a shop i'll let you know & you will be my first customer to buy from me...

whatever is the cheapest in your shop, i will buy too, show support mar, muhahahahaha

leakwoon & Mouse thanks for your support..Hope my dream will come thru..will update you guys :D

Originally posted by E46 2.2@Apr 29 2006, 06:39 PM
leakwoon & Mouse thanks for your support..Hope my dream will come thru..will update you guys :D
Talk to me when you are ready... B)

I will some physical support :p

Top Bottom