E46 MTech-2 Kit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

notiguy

Club Guest
Fellow forummers, would appreciate some feedback from you guys. I've just recently enquired on the E46 Mtech-2 Kit (comprising of front bumper, side skirts annd rear bumper) at roughly bout RM8.5k. Is this the price that we can get outside too?

Sounds like AB pricing.. One of my buddies just did up the ori M-tech 2 kit from Stuttgart for RM6k painted. Not bad. Energy did his under RM5k there as well but that was before the Euros strenghtened.

Originally posted by E46Fanatic@Mar 20 2006, 08:38 AM
Sounds like AB pricing.. One of my buddies just did up the ori M-tech 2 kit from Stuttgart for RM6k painted. Not bad. Energy did his under RM5k there as well but that was before the Euros strenghtened.
Energy's one was pretty nicely done up cos I saw the car just after it was done at Stuttgart. :) and he did tell me it was far cheaper than AB! :)

sorry just abit out of topic

i got the pre facelifted bumper still hanging there with 4 sensors parking assistance..

cos i m waiting for my SMG rear bumper

wondering whether the sensors packing assistance can be transfer over or not ....

Originally posted by leakwoon@Mar 21 2006, 10:54 AM
sorry just abit out of topic

i got the pre facelifted bumper still hanging there with 4 sensors parking assistance..

cos i m waiting for my SMG rear bumper

wondering whether the sensors packing assistance can be transfer over or not ....
can... ori mtech11 ie: smg bumper have the hole for reverse sensor unit.. all together have 4 units. and the size is the same... :D

the bumper is damm nicee

bro yellowmellow

u poisoned me

Arrghhhh :D

but how to reconfigure the sensivity of the sensor ler?

wonder who has configure it b4

those in protong i saw alot times la in my friends' cars

ekeke

yellow melllow,

the picture that u posted is ur car?very nice carbon fibre diffuser...mind telling me where u get it?

Your topic has been towed to the appropriate section, in the future please refer to the main forum page for guidance.
There will be a link from the original place of posting leading to the new place (This states the approriate place).
If this thread is a tech question and if you are not sure which catergory to post under, please post under general tech.
If this thread is a 'FS or WTB' then post in the classifieds.

Thank You

-The Moderator

Originally posted by Marco@Mar 22 2006, 10:29 AM
yellow melllow,

the picture that u posted is ur car?very nice carbon fibre diffuser...mind telling me where u get it?
Nope not mine.. Ppl selling the carbon firbe diffuser RM 2k.. Why Marco??

bro scin

i got mine SMG front bumper

i paid another Rm1.1k for the ori foggie

if taiwan about RM700-800

u gotta buy

Marco

Carbon fibre diffuser can it be fix on my bumper?? attached is the pic of my bumoer

Thanks

Top Bottom