e46 mods

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zee77

Club Guest
Hi guys, I am new to this site.. Thinking of modifying my e46.. Looking for SMG bumper & angel eyes first.. Any sifus can give me approximate prices for these items.. Also, anybody know where r the mod shops for bmw in Penang? Saw leekwoon & NKTOB's rides and they r extremely cool!! Cheers!!

Can try Neuton in Jalan Pahang. Turn Left Before Anson Road BP Station.

Originally posted by Zee77@May 29 2006, 03:35 PM
Hi guys, I am new to this site.. Thinking of modifying my e46.. Looking for SMG bumper & angel eyes first.. Any sifus can give me approximate prices for these items.. Also, anybody know where r the mod shops for bmw in Penang? Saw leekwoon & NKTOB's rides and they r extremely cool!! Cheers!!
they r many more cool rides dude.......mine is just the tip of the iceberg!

come join our GRAND TT on the 24th June to get a full view, many sifu's can give u pointers on what n where to start mod ur e46!

btw, welcome to the club........n happy modding!

Hmm.... if Penang, then Daniel might be the best one to know.... :)

Zee77,

Welcome to the NEVER ENDING WORLD of modding cars :D

Burger time!

ps. sorry ah penang donno la...kl loads...like pope said..ask daniel :D

:yahoo:

Chill...just let us know when u r coming to kl...trust me...there's a million of us to tell u where u can go :D

Burger time!

:yahoo:

Originally posted by ace99@May 29 2006, 04:00 PM
Can try Neuton in Jalan Pahang. Turn Left Before Anson Road BP Station.
you recommend them?

their head installer can't even figure out that the head unit's rear RCAs goes to the amp for the REAR fill/bass and the front RCAs to the amp for the front.

Welcome fello Penangite.

hope you enjoy your stay.

What are you planning to kena RACUM with? :D

Originally posted by steven13au@Jun 24 2006, 08:47 AM
wher to get mod shops in kUCHING that do good job on modding the E46 and E60?
Steven13au & Zee77

I suggest you guys do some intro at the NEWBIE section it is good for us to know where you from & what Model of ride you have, Im sure all the Member here in the forum would love to help + racun you with the mods. ;)

As For kuching Sarawak,you owez can check & PM Jeff..

Cheers

Hello si-fus,

Anyone have any experience on iPod installation kits for E46 318i, 2001-model year?

Thanks!
M2

Originally posted by mikeymonty@Jul 4 2006, 11:35 PM
Hello si-fus,

Anyone have any experience on iPod installation kits for E46 318i, 2001-model year?

Thanks!
  M2

Best person to talk to is Calvin Tan. PM him.

Cheers!

Please do not post URLs of a commercial nature as this is not permitted by our forum policy. Betty Boop.

Top Bottom