E46 M3 HK Style....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

notiguy

Club Guest
dont know where to share this pics, there's no sub-folders for non-members ride, .... so anyway, i'd suppose this should be it. An M3 parked at my sister's apartment's parking lot...are UDMs rims heavier than those of the Volks? Bimmers here seem to opt for Volks or SSR Type-C rims here instead of those ACS Type so and so, Breyton Vision this and that....
e46m3inhk2lt.jpg
e46m3inhk29ul.jpg
e46m3inhk34ck.jpg
e46m3inhk45mn.jpg
e46m3inhk51uz.jpg
e46m3inhk64by.jpg
e46m3inhk74ta.jpg
majority of the rides here are Bimmers (feast of 7series), Mercs (AMGs, Brabus), Bentleys (Beautiful beast), Ferraris, Porsches (a fleet of them) and one Aston Martin Vantage, (its so so refine)....

To each his/her own. Not so sure about the weight, but Volks are known to be lighter than most.

I think it looks cool in a Jap kinda way.

Originally posted by tony5050@Dec 16 2005, 04:26 PM
notiguy,
nice photos...Japs like their BWM in Japs rims..see here

http://www.nk.rim.or.jp/~elle/bmw/mscslphoto/

saw a set of brand new TE37 for M3 only for 185k YEN few days ago on auction :lol:
wow!!! i didn't know the Japanese are that passionate about bimmers..that brings a new dimension to bmw tuning.plenty of cool looking stuffs like those gorgeous rims,the suspension system and those titanium strutbars..

Dudes,

its Hong Kong.... not Japan..... but seriously, if you think of raw power, i think the jap rims are best overall.. but for looks, looks good too only that its the perception of having a German ride with Jap rims.. a little awkward.. but then again, its one up on replicas... IMO.... :)

cheers..

ps: theres another Z3 downstairs with SSR Type-C rims.... hmmm...

tony,

hmm... oh yea... the car i took photograph off doesnt have a GTR face TE37 like the ones in the url u fwded... the offset is madness and doesnt make it look small.

Originally posted by notiguy@Dec 17 2005, 01:58 AM
Dudes,

its Hong Kong.... not Japan..... but seriously, if you think of raw power, i think the jap rims are best overall.. but for looks, looks good too only that its the perception of having a German ride with Jap rims.. a little awkward.. but then again, its one up on replicas... IMO.... :)

cheers..

ps: theres another Z3 downstairs with SSR Type-C rims.... hmmm...
i was referring to the link that tony5050 posted..japan right?

antways..still cool IMHO

guys,

the japs are really into bimmer too indeed. i was talking to one of the JapGT tuner last week in Penang ( from S.S crazy if you guys heard b4). i was told that tey deal with quite a number of M3 and CSLs in Japan already. will probably get them to do something here in Malaysia during their next trip to penang again somewhere next febuary. HKS is puttin loads of efford into continentals too as they told. :yahoo:

Thanks for sharing the pics of this awesome ride; the styling (and graphics) are refreshing. A welcome change from the usual OTT Euro / US tuner look. Hope you're having fun in HK, man!

Originally posted by tony5050@Dec 16 2005, 10:20 PM
guys,

the japs are really into bimmer too indeed. i was talking to one of the JapGT tuner last week in Penang ( from S.S crazy if you guys heard b4). i was told that tey deal with quite a number of M3 and CSLs in Japan already. will probably get them to do something here in Malaysia during their next trip to penang again somewhere next febuary. HKS is puttin loads of efford into continentals too as they told.  :yahoo:
got in touch with them (dixis).. the problem is, their mapping would only work on jap specs dme.. :(

plans? got la a bit.. looking around on what's available.. :D

notiguy, can u pls ask those fellas if their mapping wud work with non-jap spec cars? tia

Originally posted by tony5050@Dec 18 2005, 09:06 AM
adam,

i'll let you know more about what they can do later ya.. :lol:
oh, wrong guy.. thnx tony

Top Bottom