E46 Front Lip

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

portse7en

Club Guest
Hi guys...Does anyone knows what is this bumper lip's name?Is there any particular brand or its just custom design?And the most important thing, where can i get that lip?Cheers :)

It is the Hamann add-on kit. The side skirts also definately Hamann.

Got talk to those fiber guys..

Originally posted by skycon@Aug 16 2005, 11:33 AM
It is the Hamann add-on kit. The side skirts also definately Hamann.

Got talk to those fiber guys..
skycon....portse7en is in uk.... :yes:

portse7en...why dun u bring back the RD Tornado kit...very different...not common....very fierce look...Hamman is to common lar...

derry_09.jpg

derry_08.jpg

derry_03.jpg

oh really :huh:

look great the pictures. I'll think about that.
Anyway thank you so much bro for ur idea.

mrhartge Posted on Aug 16 2005, 12:03 PM
portse7en...why dun u bring back the RD Tornado kit...very different...not common....very fierce look...Hamman is to common lar

wah... from far away still can racun haa :D ....

I check already.. (nearlly termakan racun).....quite expensive.... have to work OT afta this :).. more cleaning job to do....

yes, thats the one....damn cun anuar.... :eek:k: :eek:k:
go for it...u only live once....heeeeeeeee :D

wahh :D aris,

what type of racun do u use? before this , I quite fancy with AC style but now erkkk totall jump to RD.

another prob, i got already ac type II racing.... so 'IF' got the RD Tronado, is it match with the ac wheels? or can be rojak ?

bro, rojak also can la.. for me, as long as all the parts complement each other, no problem... :D when r u coming back?

Originally posted by adliz@Aug 17 2005, 08:28 PM
bro, rojak also can la.. for me, as long as all the parts complement each other, no problem... :D when r u coming back?
ic... no prob? im not quite expert in this field... im afraid my set of rojak combination will make everyone sakit mata :)

so if its fine.. i dont need to sell my rims :) ... try to come back early but have to wait for my wife to finish her thesis by end of oct (hopefully...cross finger.. cross country).. damn bored

Top Bottom