E46 330ci current price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

creed

Club Guest
Hi all,One of my friend is thinking of upgrading and he asked whether I'm interested to take over his 2002 E46 330ci, since we are quite close and he ain't know exactly how much should the price be...any indication of how much the current market rate would be for such a car? Its everything stock without any upgrade...Appreciate if could get some feedbacks here...thanks

this is a tricky question.. some wud argue the 330, being top spec, shud command a premium. others look negatively at the large capacity engine, citing financial reasons. so, open to debate, demand, and supply.

assuming no major repairs required anytime soon, and since he's ur fren, i suggest you just throw a price of 100k. nice even number. fren fren ma....

creed;442772 said:
Hi all,
One of my friend is thinking of upgrading and he asked whether I'm interested to take over his 2002 E46 330ci, since we are quite close and he ain't know exactly how much should the price be...

any indication of how much the current market rate would be for such a car? Its everything stock without any upgrade...

Appreciate if could get some feedbacks here...thanks

Have seen most around RM100 - RM130K depending on condition and specs. Mostly around this price as roadtax is an issue as rightly mentioned by mizhan.
Thanks

it's all about DEMAND.. and demand for 330 is low because of the higher road tax..325 commands a higher price because of demand.. even a recond unregistered '02/03 330ci cabrio i guess would only fetch 130-150 now.. most of them at the showroom has been there for quite a while ,unable to find new homes...hence getting cheaper.. road tax is about Rm1400+ vs 325's RM600+.. and also if usage is for urban driving mostly,then Fuel consumption is higher for 330 . But then again it is a great engine with the added OOMPH.. if $$ is not a major consideration as compared to enjoyment and satisfaction , then go for it.. it being cheaper , i guess offsets the higher road tax paid for it..it's only about 800+ difference plus I guess an extra 3-400 for urban driving extra fuel expenditure..BUT u get the satisfaction! A 330Ci I guess would be around 110-130k now ,second hand.

nazrie;442802 said:
it's all about DEMAND.. and demand for 330 is low because of the higher road tax..325 commands a higher price because of demand.. even a recond unregistered '02/03 330ci cabrio i guess would only fetch 130-150 now.. most of them at the showroom has been there for quite a while ,unable to find new homes...hence getting cheaper.. road tax is about Rm1400+ vs 325's RM600+.. and also if usage is for urban driving mostly,then Fuel consumption is higher for 330 . But then again it is a great engine with the added OOMPH.. if $$ is not a major consideration as compared to enjoyment and satisfaction , then go for it.. it being cheaper , i guess offsets the higher road tax paid for it..it's only about 800+ difference plus I guess an extra 3-400 for urban driving extra fuel expenditure..BUT u get the satisfaction! A 330Ci I guess would be around 110-130k now ,second hand.

roadtax 2k bro....

about the FC...i dun think it's that bad, ~12.6l/100km....ok what!!!!...it's definitely better that the e46 328i

considerin the gud value and if M3 is out of budget, get the 330

shaifulo;442873 said:
roadtax 2k bro....

about the FC...i dun think it's that bad, ~12.6l/100km....ok what!!!!...it's definitely better that the e46 328i

considerin the gud value and if M3 is out of budget, get the 330

my 330i gives 450kms from Rm100 petrol..

correction, my 328 is doing 11.2l/100 km.When I bought it 3-4 months ago, it was 11.2l/100km

Top Bottom