E39 Wrapped around pedestrian bridge centre support in SS19, Subang Jaya

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ken E.

Club Guest
Hi Guys,Just drove thru' a bad crawl due to a dark green e39 wrapped around the pedestrian bridge centre support!On the main road in Subang Jaya outside of SS19.Looked standard.........number plate 280......forummer?Anyone else catch it?I believe driver should be safe......just hope he was alone cos the car is wrapped around from the passenger side.Rained heavily so.....................sigh.....drive safe guys

Wow, sounds really bad. Hope driver is safe. Saw it on Twitter feeds earlier but no pics.

Came across all sorts of updates after the unusually heavy downpour hours ago; skidded Myvi on MEX, fallen billboard in IOI Puchong, the crashed BMW in SS19, even massive congestion reported around Batu Tiga toll both ways before the 'balik rumah' crowd was supposed to start their journeys.

Drive safely guys, especially in the wet.

Correction.
Car was wrapped around the signboard pole right after the pedestrian bridge mid-support pole.
......and yes, bumper (what's left of it) is still there
If Theva was still in SS19 he'd retrieve it for mould-making....LOL!

Ken E.;718954 said:
Correction.
Car was wrapped around the signboard pole right after the pedestrian bridge mid-support pole.
......and yes, bumper (what's left of it) is still there
If Theva was still in SS19 he'd retrieve it for mould-making....LOL!

Yeah. Saw that also.... must have been travelling fast enough to jump over the rather substantial curb.

Where did Theva move to? Didn't know he moved.

Anybody got any pics/link to photos of the wreck? I'm curious to see.

seech;718956 said:
Yeah. Saw that also.... must have been travelling fast enough to jump over the rather substantial curb.

Where did Theva move to? Didn't know he moved.

The way the car was set, he probably lost traction on the rear, with the rear sliding left....probably jammed on his brakes and didnt correct his steering..........I sound like some drift-king! :p

Just heard recently from my mech, usj1 wong, that he's shifted out...cant remember where though.

View attachment 22927

sorry not sure how to upload photo

but i was traveling the same stretch of road 30 min ealier , it was EXTREMELY windy , i saw tree branch fell from sky hit an honda city in front of me , visibility was bad due to fast wind
thus i think driver may drive too fast , even i was driving at 30 / 40 kph .

Photo rotated and reuploaded for clearer view

6937725341_35e8380f12_b.jpg

wah.... i need to check it out when i pass thru there. but normally over there is jam ( cannot speed)

i think its not speeding alone more on speed + wind speed , it was very windy that day , i was using it 30 min earlier it was already windy.

Last night saw a Satria Neo also oversteered into the curb just after the signboard. Lady driver was being carried out of the car.

OVERSTEERING Neo? to do that, she must have done a lift off oversteer at high speed.....

Top Bottom