e39 Bumper

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

viknesht1

Official Member
Sifu's... my bumper has long crack on the front, somebody knocked into it and sort of a split.. and the bottom needs some repairing as well... its fiberglass made, msport style.. any good workshops to recommend to mend it back to new looking???

bmwjackiee36 said:
If fibre, any spray shop can repair..
Tried that.. they didn't do a good job. They cracked came back and bigger this time. Was looking to go to bumi fibreglass.. but heard they have shifted.. any one knows where they are or any other shop?

what is your budget? maybe can try find ori second hand bumper...quite cheap these days

haywire said:
what is your budget? maybe can try find ori second hand bumper...quite cheap these days
Tried looking for it... the things is all also within the same condition (cracked and missing pieces) so better off repairing my existing and getting it re-sprayed. Will cost the same. Mine also same as your type bro... MSport UK Spec... we met the other day at A&W. Mine was the silver E39 with the replica M-par rims.

Talking about this, haywire, any recommendations? I also looking for m sport bumper

wgh939 said:
Talking about this, haywire, any recommendations? I also looking for m sport bumper
Well solved the problem.. bumper could not be salvaged... became 'keropok' once opened. Had to change a new one. Did at Theva's shop at Glenmarie.. quite a good collection he has for Beemers.. even till to the latest bodykits. Managed to even change the under covers... total damage 1k!! without spraying.

Top Bottom