e38 Control Arm Refurbishment at Titan's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kaniz

Club Guest
Good Day Guys, As the title says, did refurbishment of my control arms at Titans abt 1.5 months ago.Yes, it is a cost cutting measure with proven results. Instead of changing the entire control arms, they can press back the ball joints & fabricate and replace the spolit bush. \Material used for the fabricate the new bush is aluminium sleeves, universal aluminium ball joints & teflon.Results doing this is on my e38 is elimination of vibration when braking, crispier & tighter steering feel & response. Cost of doing this is RM200 - RM250 per pair inclusive of installation & it takes half day to do it . Believe it is half of the cost of changing to a pair new OEM control arm.\Thks.

Bro interesting very much on your description of tighter steering feel & response. Just wondering where i can make my E46 into such shape.

Thanks

Hi Kaniz,

Do you mind giving me the contact details for Titans. I am having issues with my E39 control arm failing after 10k km. Thinking and replacing only the ball joints to cut cost.

Rgds.

selfmech said:
Hi Kaniz,

Do you mind giving me the contact details for Titans. I am having issues with my E39 control arm failing after 10k km. Thinking and replacing only the ball joints to cut cost.

Rgds.
Call Wai Loong or Richard - 013-350 6561, 016-890 6464, 012-364 3220

Appreciated and Thanks. Will arrange next trip to KL. Lower arm seem ok when opened up.

Top Bottom