E36s around KL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ratchet

Club Guest
Don't know if it's just my screwed up brain but nothing gets priority on my attention meter like seeing a well maintained E36 on the road. Especially if see one going fast, legs automatically gatal...then...:burnout: Like the time on the NS highway, bumped into a E36 328 fully kitted out....then another 318. End up mini-convoy back to KL. Shoutout to the E36s I bump into during my daily commute, MRR2 from Melawati to Bandar Tasek Selatan, Besraya Highway and Bandar Baru Bangi. Silver E36 turning at Bandar Tun Razak, banyak garang lor. M3 kah?Black E36 at Ampang, stock and shiny. Must be a lot of polish.Red E36 at Besraya, nice driving. Happy to tail you hahaA couple of E36s near Bukit Antarabangsa and Ampang, chun rides lor. Yes, I noticed. No time to stand and gawk only. Cheers guys. :rock:

:) if you see a slow silver E36 next time, that's me. It is actually both the car and the driver being slow, hehe. Just like you, whenever I bump into any E36 on the road, I will always try to see who's the driver, if he or she is someone I know? :)

Cheers

Top Bottom