E36 power window

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tang

Club Guest
Hi,well, i'm a newbie here and i got this E36 that got slight problem with the power window.It was working fine for a while but it started giving problems couple of months ago. All the windows will not work until the car has warmed up, then they will be working fine.Last week, it went completely dead. I tried looking for the forum for some suggestion, but i couldn't find any solution.I think it might be the electronics or the main control switch. Anyway, any recommendation on workshop who's good in wiring and electronics?Thanks, bro..

hi,

got my problem fix. you're right, bbmad, the BLUE relay faulty, cost me RM 150 all in by M1-kayu ara.

sorry, lionel, i don't check the forum very often, hence didn't see your post, sms works better for me.

tang said:
Hi,

well, i'm a newbie here and i got this E36 that got slight problem with the power window.

It was working fine for a while but it started giving problems couple of months ago. All the windows will not work until the car has warmed up, then they will be working fine.

Last week, it went completely dead. I tried looking for the forum for some suggestion, but i couldn't find any solution.

I think it might be the electronics or the main control switch.

Anyway, any recommendation on workshop who's good in wiring and electronics?

Thanks, bro..

please check your control box for power windows located at below steering console. if your workshop have a spare, try to replace n see how. previously my power windows and sunroof not working. the problem is at control box...kong. or you can check the fuse first, if ok than try to swap control box with others.

Top Bottom