E36 M3 rear diffuser

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

2wenty6

Club Guest
Got rear ended this morning because I braked to avoid someone's dog that ran across the road :(Ended up with some scratches and a broken rear diffuser. Wondering if anyone has a spare one for sale or can point me in the right direction to secure one..If all else fails, can I have the contact and directions to Theva? I remember reading that he moved to a different premise..I've looked at a few ads on Mudah but they all wanna sell the bumper along with the diffuser..This is the part in discussion
e36M3reardiffuser.jpg

Sorry to hear the mishap...Lionel may have it..Try asking him

BTW have you done your TITAN's..any feedback ? sorry off topic

pardypeople;671679 said:

Thank you for the information bro! Mak ai..mahal giler for a small part like that..

Titan done, I'm quite satisfied with it. The car feels more composed over wavy highways. If I'm not pushing it too hard into corners, the amount of body roll is acceptable to me (a good improvement from my previous OE spec Bilsteins), could be improved with beefier anti-roll bars but for now I can live with it.

BUT, it is still crashy over all those haphazardly patched roads and those highway joints (I hope you get what I mean because I don't know what they're called). The Eibach pro-kit springs might not be ideal and to be honest I do not really like them - rather bouncy and soft but the Titans alleviated some of those.

What I wanna do is look for a better set of springs but our options seemed really limited. It'll also be good to take a ride in a Titan equipped e36 just for comparison..I believe my ride could be better but I just don't really have the time to go back and forth to Titan and I'm actually quite satisfied with it now.

2wenty6;671692 said:
Thank you for the information bro! Mak ai..mahal giler for a small part like that..

Titan done, I'm quite satisfied with it. The car feels more composed over wavy highways. If I'm not pushing it too hard into corners, the amount of body roll is acceptable to me (a good improvement from my previous OE spec Bilsteins), could be improved with beefier anti-roll bars but for now I can live with it.

BUT, it is still crashy over all those haphazardly patched roads and those highway joints (I hope you get what I mean because I don't know what they're called). The Eibach pro-kit springs might not be ideal and to be honest I do not really like them - rather bouncy and soft but the Titans alleviated some of those.

What I wanna do is look for a better set of springs but our options seemed really limited. It'll also be good to take a ride in a Titan equipped e36 just for comparison..I believe my ride could be better but I just don't really have the time to go back and forth to Titan and I'm actually quite satisfied with it now.

No probs..and yes its a bit pricey for the tiny stuff. Theva could be your option. As for the Titans, yes I have to agree with you on Paragraph2 and I'm running on bilstein springs which may be soft as well. And yes I have gone twice to change settings and its not very convenient for me either. My last try is to get back the settings a bit stiffer and change the springs to H&R stiffer springs. Hope it will work else I gonna ask him buy back his stuff..hehe. But then glad you're liking it.

i think u looking for the diffuser which fit M3 rear bumper and too bad i sold the last pc 2 weeks back ..........

Taiwan made shld cost u rm300-rm350 depend on ur luck .......Original brand new is around rm900-1000 .....

Good luck ....

pardypeople;671713 said:
No probs..and yes its a bit pricey for the tiny stuff. Theva could be your option. As for the Titans, yes I have to agree with you on Paragraph2 and I'm running on bilstein springs which may be soft as well. And yes I have gone twice to change settings and its not very convenient for me either. My last try is to get back the settings a bit stiffer and change the springs to H&R stiffer springs. Hope it will work else I gonna ask him buy back his stuff..hehe. But then glad you're liking it.

Bro, I think it is inherent for the e36 to be crashy..I tried Koni Yellows on softest setting (which are widely claimed to be comfortable compared to other dampers) on stock M3 springs and it is still pretty damned crashy over bumps and highway joints. But I can feel a marked improvement in the roll and damping feel over the stock M3 shocks, which are likely almost shot anyway.. Honestly, I bought into an e36 expecting a crashy ride so I won't really complain as long as I get my thrill sweeping them corners with confidence, which the Titan dampers gave me.

I think there is definitely more than just softer or harder for the Titans..so what I plan to do is to let Wai Loong take an extended drive over all kinda undulations and let him know exactly what I wanna improve on, perhaps.. :p

Lionel_Koh;671717 said:
i think u looking for the diffuser which fit M3 rear bumper and too bad i sold the last pc 2 weeks back ..........

Taiwan made shld cost u rm300-rm350 depend on ur luck .......Original brand new is around rm900-1000 .....

Good luck ....

Thanks for the information Lionel, was just about to give you a call..
Saw your updated address on FB, is that Ah Jong's place ah?

if not mistaken i saw this little diffuser lying around at BG yesterday ....call them ...

ICEMAN 13;671819 said:
if not mistaken i saw this little diffuser lying around at BG yesterday ....call them ...

Thanks bro, will check with them when I drop by tomorrow!

Top Bottom