e36 M3 rear bumper looking to swap

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

slyder

Official Member
Hi AllWell basically my predicament is that my car the previous owner, bless his poor soul, think he had his brain misplaced. He got the m3/mtech ori body kit which was meant for single pipe exhaust most probably 318. When he installed it of course the person will push the ori 328 twin pipe exhaust lower. hence the hanging exhaust. Added to that he even got the side skirt on the wrong side. but that is another story.What I am looking for or proposing, if someone who has the m3/mtech rear bumper installed on a 318 which looks wider than the single exhaust pipe, most likely it is meant for the twin pipes body. Would like to propose to swap as this might be a win win situation for both side. Now the hole for the exhaust wont look too big :popen to any suggestioncheers

slyder;734595 said:
Hi All

Well basically my predicament is that my car the previous owner, bless his poor soul, think he had his brain misplaced. He got the m3/mtech ori body kit which was meant for single pipe exhaust most probably 318. When he installed it of course the
person will push the ori 328 twin pipe exhaust lower. hence the hanging exhaust. Added to that he even got the side skirt on the wrong side. but that is another story.

What I am looking for or proposing, if someone who has the m3/mtech rear bumper installed on a 318 which looks wider than the single exhaust pipe, most likely it is meant for the twin pipes body. Would like to propose to swap as this might be a win win situation for both side. Now the hole for the exhaust wont look too big :p

open to any suggestion

cheers

change the rear defuser

hmm kind of sakit if cut :p hehe. will consider all the options given
cheers

slyder;735750 said:
hmm kind of sakit if cut :p hehe. will consider all the options given
cheers

if u accidentedly cut it wrong u can buy it at any half cut or bmw accesories shop...

No problem cutting the diffuser bro... rather than changing the whole bumper, just cut it... i cut mine and even modified it to fit my normal E36 bumper...

Top Bottom