E36 carbon fibre hood and rear boot.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jeffreyewe

Founding Member
Just to guage the response. Planning to purchase a set of carbon fibre hood and rear bonnet for my E36. Just wondering if anyone else interested, maybe we can do a group buy. last check was around 2.5k for bonnet and hood.

Who will be making the parts? Hows the workmanship, quality, finish, etc..

Chrix;582399 said:
Who will be making the parts? Hows the workmanship, quality, finish, etc..

The parts are already made. Not sure where its made from. but quality wise, well u be the judge of that when i get some pictures up.

Wow 2.5k for front and rear? That's cheap. Not a fan of CF else I would jump on this!

loafer;582831 said:
Wow 2.5k for front and rear? That's cheap. Not a fan of CF else I would jump on this!

For those underpower 4-potter, the CF thingy helps! and make a lot more sense to invest! :D

bro jeff ..there are a couple of designs for such item ...if not mistaken
1'st one i just plain design
2nd one is the GT design

the GT design is nice but not sure of it's durability as it's got couple of holes@airvent around ....

ICEMAN 13;582839 said:
bro jeff ..there are a couple of designs for such item ...if not mistaken
1'st one i just plain design
2nd one is the GT design

the GT design is nice but not sure of it's durability as it's got couple of holes@airvent around ....

The air vents u can specify fake or functional ones..

looks tasty!

anyone got the weight of the stock items compared to carbon fiber ones?

Jeff, just wanna ask, where are these made?
Sorry to say this but if it is just layered cf, then the hood will warp after some time. I was quite keen to fit previously, but all my kakis who had it previously had taken theirs out cos it warped badly.

h1sham9;584085 said:
Hi Jeff, I'm interested to purchase 'em.

sorry for the late reply, yes, still got one set available. havent gotten mine fixed yet.

tombstone;596732 said:
Jeff, just wanna ask, where are these made?
Sorry to say this but if it is just layered cf, then the hood will warp after some time. I was quite keen to fit previously, but all my kakis who had it previously had taken theirs out cos it warped badly.

its made in taiwan and its genuine carbonfibre not wrap around.

Top Bottom