E36 328i, 1997

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zbasheer

Club Guest
Second OwnerLocally Assembled Currently used as a daily drive, bought in Feb 2011, mileage then 133k and now 200k+Auto Gearbox overhauled in Nov 2012Replaced all worn front and rear suspension parts including absorbers, disc rotors and disc padsSteering rack overhauled in mid 2011, changed all internal rubber seals and high pressure hose. Cooling system overhauled in March 2011Replaced worn original leather seats with vinyl in March 2011 Tyres replaced twice, 2011 & 2013 (Michelin..205/60/15)Steering wheel replaced with M3 type (no airbag). Kept original steering (with airbag but wheel rim padding is loose requires refurbishment)Lubes done regularly – differential, engine, psteering, gearbox, brake & coolant changeAircond gas and filter/drier replaced plus other miscellaneous engine and drive-train parts For inquiries please SMS 0193303107 (Zaid)Asking price: RM25,0000

zbasheer;827163 said:
thanks Tianci..i try to keep it original as such no mods were done

15 year old car and seats like that! Salute! I must learn to Sayang car like you ...

Dear Administrator,
Please delete this thread. The owner (myself) has not to sell this car for the moment....to painful too part for now.

thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Administrator,
Please delete this thread. The owner (myself) has not to sell this car for the moment....to painful too part for now.

thanks.

Top Bottom