E36 325 For sale!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wah, just posted early this year about ur ride then planning to sell now? what happened?

last nite i just tested the manual 325i E36...the power feels good..its a good car bro, i reckon u to just keep it :)

YaZmEeN;616752 said:
last nite i just tested the manual 325i E36...the power feels good..its a good car bro, i reckon u to just keep it :)

i wonder whose manual did you test ?? go for s50 bro .....super duper sheer power

Phai, u ask the other phai above u there...heheh

S50 is not me lah...the normal M engine will be best for me

Harga can nego a bit....need something that will not telan , eat , drink fuel and money for now...maybe i will be back with an UDM...now got financial problems....

deep3102;616798 said:
Thats y, i guessed it..meter habis arr?

hehe....max rpm up to 4k onli but thats enough to make me dream about E36 that night...hehe

Apiz;616931 said:
Harga can nego a bit....need something that will not telan , eat , drink fuel and money for now...maybe i will be back with an UDM...now got financial problems....

If anyone looking for a UDM, i'll let u know k...good luck!

okay not gonna sell my car...i wanna bikin balik engine and respray the car...just notice that i love this car very much more than my gf LOL.

Apiz;626815 said:
okay not gonna sell my car...i wanna bikin balik engine and respray the car...just notice that i love this car very much more than my gf LOL.

Glad that you are not selling it off..bikin balik je n enjoy the fun bro..i still miss my previous 325, had to sell to make way for e39..will definitely buy e36 if my wallet permits..good luck with yr project

Top Bottom