E34 Trick

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Something wrong with my internet connection dah!
cannot view the video this morning
now can see!

Cool :eek:
Since i've had mine i've never put the key in the door yet...now i have a reason to try it! :rolleyes:

I think this is the same function with the key remote control to open and close the window..

Cobra alarm system will also close all windows before it arms your car. Dont know if other alarm system does that. My GPS alarm system doesnt.:stupid:

Wonder if it works from the passenger side of the door. My driver side key slot cannot turn at all.

I presume this must be documented in the owners manual which people hardly read.

viewfinder;317502 said:
Wonder if it works from the passenger side of the door. My driver side key slot cannot turn at all.

I presume this must be documented in the owners manual which people hardly read.

eh! u also got this problem , is this common?
wanted to try the above but also same problem, cannot turn at all...

535i;317413 said:
works the same if your car comes with a sunroof .

showoff...:rolleyes:

now, with the huge truck engine going in, u might need the sunroof for more downforce..:rock:

viewfinder;317502 said:

Try to use your original car key..., some duplicated keys may not properly done.

hehe..tried sometimes ago.., it works on my car!

My former E36 328 (black) works with the remote control i.e. if you lock with the remote all wound down door glass will close automatically starting with the front passenger window, then the rears left, after which the right and finally the driver's door.

As a matter of fact my former 1989 735iL also had the same feature but sunroof being the last to close.

Uncle Vincent,
I've seen an E32 window tricks that whine down if you engage reverse gear. Thats a cool feature.

XXX;317610 said:
eh! u also got this problem , is this common?
wanted to try the above but also same problem, cannot turn at all...

XXX, I got my key slot problem fixed by mechanic. Guess what... in my case it just needed some lubrication. Kudos to the mechanic today who also fixed my 3rd brake light problem.

I need to try the power window trick tomorrow. I hope it works for winding down the windows.

bro thnxxx for the update......tmw i will spray 1 whole can of wd40 into the key hole or is KY better? normally for holes, KY is suppose to work better dunno if it will work for keyholes though....??

XXX;420385 said:
bro thnxxx for the update......tmw i will spray 1 whole can of wd40 into the key hole or is KY better? normally for holes, KY is suppose to work better dunno if it will work for keyholes though....??

KY works if the hole still tight. If the hole already koyak no need to put anything.
Just hantam:love:

Top Bottom