E34 Rims questions

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Breakpopin

Club Guest
Hey guys and gals, am wondering if the rims offset for E34 and E36 are the same? Say, if i get an E34, can my current E36 rims/tires fit the E34? :D yes im starting to lurve the E34 !!ps : no shooting me ah!! :aggressive: Zoggee this weekend go see caR!!

Sheesh.. and to think of it i just bought new tires and rims for my car. Tot can use em back.

Anyway, flanker bila free go see car ? hehehe.

what car u want to see? I heard there may be an E34 525i M20 for sale. Quite well kept, hamann replica rims. But the owner hasn't decided yet to sell or not. There is one 1995 E34 at the used car dealer in Sunway (www.eoa.com.my)

Exactly, i went to eoa.com.my just now and saw that 525 for sale. Is that an M50?

One question, how do we know if it has vanos or not? That car in EOA is a 96 model, is it a vanos?

And oh, that car must undergo some rims and repaint job lah.. too unclelish for me to drive if i am to get it hehe

Zog, I only know what a South African M40 engine looks like.. and its non-vanos although it breathes fire.

Ok lah, too young to drive E34.. then this weekend accompany me go see car.

What too young to drive E34!!! :aggressive: I am still young...dunno bout OSwanker though :nyehehe:

Niah, this is a how a vanos engine looks like, check out the big bulge on the head

BMWTT001.jpg

Ideally, you should put this is in an E34 FOR the Ultimate Driving Experience!

CHOPSHOP003.jpg
:nyehehe: :D

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Aug 16 2005, 11:08 AM
Zoggee, too young for E34? cipet lah you. I am only 19, closing in on 20 real fast :p
:angry: :angry: Zog, one is never to young to drive an E34.... I am only 19 going on 20 too... ** cipet **

Top Bottom