E32 bumper - what to do?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mine broken too..just asked some mcgyver spray paint shop to modify it to fits back using some metals n plastics

hi uncle vince! i am not keen on a recond bumper as already on my second... any idea how to resolve this problem long term?

Bro Boonster, in my opinion original E32 bumpers are the only way. FB may not look so nice. BTW the one available is for the front and it's in good condition. You can check it out at Motoren. If ok I will hook you up with the owner.

i have got the front and back out of an alpina 750... yes yes yes.. with alpina lower lips.. have the hood and fender too.. Looking at 2300 for bumpers front and back.. 4k for all.. complete with lights, grilll ..

car is already on sale.. so want to let go everything

btw.. engine and gearbox pun ada! hahaha

boonster;810710 said:
Bumper's plastics are breaking to bits... any idea how to repair this?

I think i know what you mean...the most common part to break is the upper black lining on our bumpers... technically it's supposed to be strong but with age it tends to crack and crumble under impact..

I have the same problem...my rear bumper is cracked thanks to an eager lady who rammed it!

Anyway, managed to glue it back and now trying to find something to patch the holes caused by missing bit. after that I am going to find some guys who are good with metal that can fabricate and fit it it...a bit far fetched but I think i can be done... problem is need to find someone who can do it.

sudha;815879 said:
Alan, what engine and Gb do u have?

sudha.

i have M60b40 and 5hp30. both out from same halfcut which came in at 78k km. i bought it for spare but now i am selling my E32.

Top Bottom