E30 to be scrapped stuff to let go...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

XXX

Founding Member
Posting on behalf of club guest anything pls call the number below, did not post in classified bcos there is no category for this ...this car is being scrapped (its a SG registered car)..some items are listed below with pics, for other stuff pls call to see if their still available..so need anything from an E30 call the number below...1) Borbet 17" x 7.5 ET30 with Goodyear F1 Asymmetrical Tires (about 70% thread left) - mint condition ~ RM2800.002) Sparco sway bar - viewing by a forum member later ~ RM650.00 (Sold)3) Anti roll bar front and rear with polyurethane bushing (long lasting) from 325i ~ RM450.004) Alpina Steering wheel with boss kit, rewrapped the leather - very good condition ~ RM1200.00 (Sold)5) Nakamichi CD-500 head unit ~ RM650.006) Lower spring with Koni shock absorber and changed wheel bearing and brakes about 1.5+ years RM800.007) 2 tone synthetic leather for all seats and doorcards ~ RM 500.00 Many others from the engine bay, my AFM is about 4 years old... should be good for the next 3-5 yearsMost items need replacing but I have spare set for the rim and steering in JB that I will replaced before the scrapyardThus these 2 items can be sold at a later date Prices here are negotiable, and the car is now in South City workshop in Sri Kembangan.Do call if you want to view the car at 012 7287998 (Richard)
Borbet2_zps81cec39b.jpg
Borbet1_zps1cefa2e7.jpg
Seat1_zps5ecd05e3.jpg
Seat2_zpsdda65db3.jpg
Alpina1_zps6968a586.jpg
Nakamichi1_zps1364d0e4.jpg
Doorcard1_zpsc708dffc.jpg

Hellloo.... Mod its not car for sale its Various parts for sale...so this is not the right place to move it to...

Cannot post item for sale in forum section, has to be in Classifieds. Where do you want this advert to be placed in Classifieds?

Herbert;791816 said:
Cannot post item for sale in forum section, has to be in Classifieds. Where do you want this advert to be placed in Classifieds?

...then should have another category for various car parts...

Bro. How much for the dashboard? Still in good condition? And your rear axle ratio? Thanks!

Pls call the number posted ...Im not the seller, just post on behalf only...

Just wondering would it be possible for Singapore cars to be registered in Malaysia? Saw lots of advert selling Singapore cars cheaply but considered as a scrap car.

Not possible...they need to scrap the car and get some sort of cert .. Otherwise u have to pay current COE to retain the car... So even its a 20 year old car u need to pay COE which is currently at SG80k if im not wrong....

S$80k for 10 years right? I'd pay and keep this E30 except if I'm 85 years old.

Top Bottom