E30 Tail Light

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jumper det

Club Guest
Hi guys,,,Wish to know if E30 tail light from right car can fit to the left car ke??How ah??:confused:

plug and play, i believe cannot. with mod, definitely can. malaysia boleh!

nope, actually not plug and play, but there are people that have done body work for the lights to fit.

Why u want to change m40 tail lamp bro?? m20 tail lamp cun what...it's related to M3 e30 evo lor...

Its came with M40 bodykit that i've buy la bro.I think it only just plug & play..Aiyoo rugila beli...My original tail lamp masuk air laa....

if masuk air , maybe the rubber gasket around the tail light not stopping water from coming in , ..
get it replaced. can get from Munich auto .
but have to order.

jumper det;312083 said:
Thanks for your info guys...Any idea where to do it??How much will be the cost???
Jumper....sell to me la....:rolleyes:

Bro jumper,if u want to mod rear lamp base,it's a hard job due to m40 rearlamp is big & little short from m20 rearlamp,so ur rear chassis have cut & weld again,it's hard from what we said,silap buat bonet bleh masuk air lor....

Ye ke Bro Rasta,,,ok i'll try to check with him bout the prob that will be appear by dis conversion..
Neway thanks for ur good info :top::biggrin:

Rastabimmer;312916 said:
Bro jumper,if u want to mod rear lamp base,it's a hard job due to m40 rearlamp is big & little short from m20 rearlamp,so ur rear chassis have cut & weld again,it's hard from what we said,silap buat bonet bleh masuk air lor....

good point there bro rasta bimmer...
yeap bro jumper det u hv to chop here n there weld here n there cement n spray paint plus u cant make sure its water tight :wink: a fren of mine did the conversion a few months back n it cost him a bomb just for the kedai to cut weld cement assemble and spray paint (rm1000.00 ipoh price) he got pair of those m40 tail light just a shade under rm300 so in all rm1300 spent.on the other hand if everything silky smooth its worth every penny of it :top: thou u might offended some m20 purist :smokin: all the best bro n pls post ur ride pix b4 n after the conversion for us to droollllll slurppp...slurppp

hv fun bro jumper det...cant wait for the backside transformation :)

hows ur e30 backside transformation?work in progress ka?all the best bro jumper det :)

Yup,,there's still in progress laa..Have been a week in my friend bengkel cos also install the M-Tech 2 bodykit to it and do some paint job :cool:

Top Bottom