E30 newbie...once in and cant get out!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ejfong

Club Guest
Heyy ya all! new here and to my E30~ guess the title says it all~!Cheers,Ej (ejfong)-What do you drive: E30 318i 1991-Male / Female: Male-Picture of you(optional): pic of my ride shall follow suit...-Location: Kuching, Sarawak-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: poisoned by my bro who rides a E46...the rest is history-When was it? mid-2007-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? learn, share, and fellowship with kamerade enthusiasts :eek: -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? grow in strength :)-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? keep driving and maintain my UDM~

Greetings ladies and gents!
here are some more pics of my humble ride to share, i love drooling over other's UDM and i hope my lil ride would bring some delight :)

Some wet look as u can see above, and i just love the 'transformer' look of the e30 with its bonnet up :)

Cheers,
Ej

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

d87a07c5.jpg

had my oil change, oil n air filter changed

heyya all~

Thanks for the warm welcome Azam, syahruln, berserkdroid, meanguy, BJM7978 :)
yeah was really pleased that the car handles well, tight, and the engine compartment sure is clean :)

have been reading this forum past half a year n got further drugged by it.. hehehe:eek:
am really excited to be able to come out now and exchange views and learn from all bimmerians here :)

cheers,
Ej

Welcum welcum!! Another Kuching kia. Yeeehaaaa! Join the guys in the Kch TT thread. See ya!

election fever ?

thanks guys for ur warm welcomes :)
anyway here's a nice pic , just nice for this season :rolleyes:

cheers

Top Bottom