E30 Glove Box

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Fireblade

Club Guest
The lock mechanism was jammed shut and managed to open the glove box yesterday after much effort & sweat. Dismantled the lock mechanism and found the catch mechanism mounting (plastic) was broken. The key lock is still good. Does anyone have a spare catch mechanism lying around?

Last time I bought new one about rm130.This one w/o keylock.
The one with keylock will cost u about rm2++. :D

Originally posted by Fireblade@Oct 23 2005, 10:56 PM
The lock mechanism was jammed shut and managed to open the glove box yesterday after much effort & sweat. Dismantled the lock mechanism and found the catch mechanism mounting (plastic) was broken. The key lock is still good. Does anyone have a spare catch mechanism lying around?

bersepah .... tapi pegi ambil sendiri ...

fireblade....uy broke our new club secretary's glovebox locking mechanism ah???tsk tsk tsk....hehehehe....

y dun u got to a chop shop and ask the guys for 1 and use tht?i think it shld be at the max around RM50???i think....
give it a try.....u nvr knw right!

rgds,
-brad-

Tyke- it wasnt me. You know who lah. Anyway that thing was giving way slowly N finally kaput. Any chop shop in particular?

Jeff- quickly clear your store room. Might find more things for me.

535i- your store keeper seems to not know how things go AWOL but if U can narrow down the area then call me lah.

Thanks in advance guys for your help.

Originally posted by Fireblade@Oct 24 2005, 09:43 PM
Tyke- it wasnt me. You know who lah. Anyway that thing was giving way slowly N finally kaput. Any chop shop in particular?

Jeff- quickly clear your store room. Might find more things for me.

535i- your store keeper seems to not know how things go AWOL but if U can narrow down the area then call me lah.

Thanks in advance guys for your help.

waa - champion aa u ...

U want stuff - and I have to do all the hard work for you .. call you .. u tink what ... pizza order aaa .... ptuiiii ....

U know where it is - go there and find it yourself. :hmmph:

Top Bottom