E30 coupe restoration

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vobs

Club Guest
Well, been wanting to restore this e30 of mine but never took the initiative, but this time around, i got it painted, still in progress though. Need some sifus to point me the cheapest way turn a metal scrap into a car that i can drive to TT with you guys:)

It looks fine dude! Keep up with the restoration...I'm sure the final product will be good =)

Thanks, its fresh from a paint job so it looks fine to me actually, but before that it does look like a scrap metal with cracks and dents left right and center.

Sides, some even complain its not as good as theirs even after this paint job, but for a budget restoration im pretty happy! so, TT anyone hehe

Don't care what others say...its the amount of effort and love that you pour into the car that counts.

about rm1800, plus rim paint touch up.

yeap, Dolphin grey!, been surveying and reading loads of bmw mag and finally decide on this.

btw, where is the TT link thread, cant seem to find it anywhere in the forum

Bro....pls dont said that metal scrap!!!!!!!!!

It's not a metal scrap,it's E30!!!! I'm proud to have it!!!!!!

vobs;269341 said:
btw, where is the TT link thread, cant seem to find it anywhere in the forum

jes come & join us at our weekly TT at aman suria after 930pm yeah dude

Every Friday there is TT at aman suria bro. Need futher info pls call me 0172068746

Currently doing some rim touch up! will be there, whoever wanna buy E30, let me know, might wana sell mine if the price is sufficient......upgrading maybe hehe

Bring your baby to our TT this friday, there are many e30 sifus there , that can give you advise and 'racun' you some more!!:smokin:

Ok, Thanks, will definitely bring it to TT, just shout it out for me ya, cos im selling it:)

good choice of color..and nice car.

you painted your bumpers and door mouldings as well. Does it last? I was thinking of doing it same to my car, but afraid that it might peel off.

is your avatar a E30 with tech 1 kit with the bumpers and moulding painted as well? Could you post the larger version of the photo?

hi, it will definitely crack in the long run, hot weather, kissing the bumps and kaki lima, bumps and stuff.....and also it all depends on the chemical the paint guy use to spray your car, the better quality paint mixture will spell durability. yeap, all the bumpers are painted, my last paint did stay many years but sign of paint crack due to kissing curbs and stuff is definite.

good luck bro, update me ur project from time to time ya, kinda bored doing it alone hehehe, anyway who wanna buy my car....im selling:) 012 925 8666

vobs, when lah u r joining us for TT at aman suria ?????? join us tis friday lah yeah

Top Bottom