E30 Bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hawjan

Club Guest
i m currently re-doing my E30 1991 model , need bodykit but not able to find.. any 1 have any idea ??

What are you interested in? I have the M-technic and AC Schnitzer in fibre. PM me for details.

hi hawjan!

try to get tyke for a help.....he's surely have plenty of options for you from theva bawah pokok!he.he.he....

....anyway,have you introduced yourself in newbies section?

Wah sei! What happened dude? How come the paint job like that one? :(
Sad to see ah

hawjan,
welcome to the club!
wht type of bodykit are u after?original or fibreglass?
if ori shod cost in the region of rm2.5k onwards(if ur lucky)
fibreglass will be frm rm1.2k above...

y dont u join us for the 3'ers gathering this coming 6th May in bkt Jelutong and meet the guys?there r plenty of sifus around to help u out....

here's the link...

3'ers Gathering; 2nd Edition

rgds,
-brad-

Hajwan, you've got areal do-er-upper. Can compete with Ding's. Lots of body kits for face-lift e30's. Popular options are the m-tech2 and the ac-s. Then there are the less common ones such as Hartge,Zender,BBS. Search around the web and you'll pics of each. Like tyke says, some difference in ori and fiber,but zoggee and others are coming up with pu replicas so can check with them too.

oi... how come my name came up? dear dude. come meet me and the rest at tt... we'll talk about restoring your car alright? My e30 is worse than yours :D but restoring... IT"S COMING IT"S COMING

duh.,poor baby.,
anyway welcome hawjan.seems like a lot of thing have to be done.ask around,i believe many peoples here can direct u to everything that u need.

p/s if u want m-tech I spoiler,ori ,pm me tau.,hehe

well... I was really 'brooked' for passed few years and no $$$ to maintain and repair it.. that is why...now I am having small improvement in financial and I want to restore the whole car like new again...

I have changed the engine from a 1/2 cut body from Japan, with Auto transmission , the engine , gear , power steering , suspension , dash board , lights and aircond is all OK now...

is time to restore the body , I also have ordered the black leather seats ( to go with the original dash board colors.... ) ...

what I m missing now is :

good looking body kit , spoiler , Rims ..... please advice...

Hawjan.

hawjan,

shudnt be worry brother!let the money do the talking now.....
....and so the time u'll be spending to rebuild them.

mine also terok than urs before i restored it....tooks me about a year++ to complete...and great sum of money too...(waah....there goes my savings...)

hawjan!....u'll get so much racun here (gud racun laar actually...cannot die wan)

my tips for you : don't let all the racuns outbudget you....make sure to keep ur savings imuned...

gud lak!

hi guys.. i'm a newbie here too.. i'm also in the process of improving the looks of my baby.. just got a 2 weeks ago.. now in the work doing servicing...i'm looking for rims... but seems to be lil' diffucult to find.. anyone can help?

hi everyone,
My name is JW, and i am from Kuantan. I just bought a set of M tech II bodykit for my e 30 coupe model from a chop shop in KL. Trouble is, it doesnt come with the brackets and clips and whatevers for installing. Can anyone help me locate the parts i need, or just point me in the right direction? Thank you very much.

Originally posted by Gnasher@Apr 30 2006, 12:33 AM
hi everyone,
My name is JW, and i am from Kuantan. I just bought a set of M tech II bodykit for my e 30 coupe model from a chop shop in KL. Trouble is, it doesnt come with the brackets and clips and whatevers for installing. Can anyone help me locate the parts i need, or just point me in the right direction? Thank you very much.
Registered for nearly a year and no intro...

Do as a newbie do b4 kena "machened gun"

Not even a single piece??? Try Bavarian Auto in KL/PJ or source it out at screw shop.

Sorry, i am not sure what a newbie should do. Thanks for your reply bmwsideways. I tried the branch of Auto Bavaria in Kuantan, but they dont have the mounting clips and brackets. Okay, i will give Auto Bavaria in PJ a shot. Thanks again. Any one else knows where i get the parts i want?

Top Bottom