E30 BBS 16"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine

Club Guest
:D :D :D Behold!!!Da Ultimate BBS rims 4 E30 4 lugs.........BBS RS 16" :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

.........& I just got it!!! :nyehehe: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Now, where did I left my E30?!? :p :D :p

congrats.

I wunder if the mesh area is the same as those from the 15s.....they look kinda small in your pix. ( and the outer rim wider in the radial direction....)

anyway, good find? got ONE pc BBS basketweaves huh? ( 4 lug-lah )

Wolvie,

You are killing us man.....u r truly the 'god' of BBS! Borrow for events can ar?............:D

Jules,

The basketweaves irrespectives of outer diameter are all the same size 15" onwards.

Originally posted by kevster30@Nov 17 2005, 11:20 AM
Wolvie,

You are killing us man.....u r truly the 'god' of BBS! Borrow for events can ar?............:D
:blink: :blink: :blink: Nak borrow pulak???!

hehehehe...

wolverine!!!buddy!old friend!brother!........ :D
DAH MAKAN????? ;)

how much u wanna sell ah????????? :yes!:

Nice wheels.... thank god I do not have an E30 (but that does not mean that I may not get one in the future....) :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Originally posted by kevster30@Nov 17 2005, 11:20 AM
Jules,

The basketweaves irrespectives of outer diameter are all the same size 15" onwards.
Thanks for clarfying.......then optically the 15s looks bigger - AT LEAST TO MY EYES...... B)

Anyone seen a 4 lug basketweave - ONE PIECE here ever? I know the M3s have them but 5 lugs.

Dude are you selling? If so, please PM me best price... TIA.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
why why why....
he always find good stuff man.

lucky him... later nite i go jalan2 maybe tersepak i bbs 4lugs too :nyehehe:

thanks for pictures......

somehow the concaved basketweave dun look too right! ( see 3rd pix, where the centre part bulges up ) I think all those I saw in mags ( with flat centre portion ) are for 5 lugs then or am I wrong????

Originally posted by Jules@Nov 17 2005, 06:30 PM
thanks for pictures......

somehow the concaved basketweave dun look too right! ( see 3rd pix, where the centre part bulges up ) I think all those I saw in mags ( with flat centre portion ) are for 5 lugs then or am I wrong????
Dat's bcoz it's 15".....da flat ones r more 4 17" & 18"
wif 5 lugs... B)

what went in the E30M3 as factory items? 16inch 5 lugs rite?

If I recall correctly - there were 15inch one piece bbs basketweave/4 lugs, that went into ythe 318is...in UK.

Please enlighten me, you mahagurus!

i had 2 sets of BBS 1 pcs basketweaves 15x7, some years back

1 had a bmw and bbs logos and lips were deeper - offset 25
the other was just a normal bbs stamp- offset 28

i saw a in workshop somewhere that has a set of 1 pcs, not sure if its for sale, not sure if it has caps too, but definitely for the e30s

Originally posted by teejay@Nov 18 2005, 11:08 AM
i saw a in workshop somewhere that has a set of 1 pcs, not sure if its for sale, not sure if it has caps too, but definitely for the e30s
teejay pm me the workshop add :nyehehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom