e30 1991 m40 FOGLAMPS needed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jagmalhi

Club Guest
hi guys,here's the thing. i need one foglamp,not a set.my left one KO already, assuming you're looking at the car first person view from the front, if you're sitting behind the steering wheel then its on the right..i hope i'm making senseSO, does anyone else need one foglamp? I thought its worth a shot asking cuz i dont need a set so maybe we can split the money and buy a set from someone who's selling in on the forum.Alternatively, if anyone of you have one piece for sale,pls pm me, i want to get one. Going Penang next week..want to make sure my lights are tip top.thanks guys!

have to order from AB they dont keep stock.lol..and also i dont need a new set cuz the other one is working.unless nobody else needs just one piece or nobody selling one piece i'll buy a new set.any idea where else?

tink i mite hav a used set.drivers side in gud wrkin condition bt d passenger side is abit rusty n blurry.not sure izit in wrkin condition though..u can view it if u wan..feel free to pm.

wait a min,jz to cmfrm,m40 foglite r d 1s used on mtech 2 bumper lip rite??made in austria??

yeah i think so should be la..easy i just drive my car to ur place see ngam tak..lol..if its working and in good condition i'll take it off you..pm me your number and address and price pls.thanks!

i have the left one at home..currently iim away in aussie..will be back on the 5th..leave me a pm and ill give u call when i get back ??..cheers

Top Bottom