E28

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

drag86

Club Guest
Hi guys,Where can I get the rubber lining, try most of the chop shop still can't find one.Any suggestions from fellow e28.:stupid:

first of all... hi..

secondly.. there's so many rubber lining on the car ? where ? door, windscreen, boot or bonnet ?

Sorry for not mentioning which rubber lining that I was looking for. It's for the boot.:burnout:

Yes you still can get it at this place inner power 03-62517677 or first division 03-62519816. Both of this shop is in jln ipoh. Price around RM200 for the good type.

Hi Bro..You also can buy at Bavarian Auto,
just bought last week for my e28, RM176
Bavarian Auto 03 92840000

Any difference between the one Redbaron mentioned & jim148 mentioned?
Price also is different.

Thanks bros,
Just pick-up one at Bavarian Auto (175). One more thing, I took out the old lining and it was glued. What if I fix the new lining, should I apply some glue on to it.

Selamat Hari Raya to all e28 members.....
SOS need to repair gear-box leaking, any wshop nearby you all come across.
PJ/Sunway/Puchong????:33: :33:

Top Overhaul E28

E28 sifus and Specailists,:fight:

I need to replace the gear box (used), also top overhaul my e28. Anyone got idea how much that would cost.:driver:

hmmmnn.. auto box is it ? i got a used box for m20 engine..for m30, need to change the bell housing..

top overhaul is relatively anyone can do..cost is rm1.5k to 3.5k for full works..

check with RB, he can point to the right person.

regards.

pussy;255811 said:
hmmmnn.. auto box is it ? i got a used box for m20 engine..for m30, need to change the bell housing..

top overhaul is relatively anyone can do..cost is rm1.5k to 3.5k for full works..

check with RB, he can point to the right person.

regards.

It's a Manual Gear Box. I'll contact RB right now for his advise.

Thanx Bros.:driver:

RB...
I had called up Inner Power, their parts seem to be more expensive than BA.
Why?? Maybe I'm not their regular customer. Ha..Ha..:bandit:

Top Bottom