Dyno'ed my 1997 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR - Dyno Sheet, Pictures & Videos Inside

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

.Loki.

Club Guest
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs061.snc6/167168_484886106794_695361794_6074146_6297205_n.jp gDyno'ed my 1997 R33 GTR / BCNR33 at N1 Racing's Dynojet rig on the 8th of January 2011. The tuner was Max Lim from Speed Effect Autoworks. For a 13 year old car with her stock RB26DETT internals and turbos, shes putting out approximately 347.25 whp and 42.68 torque at the wheel. The car was pushing 1.25 bar of boost at 7500 rpm (very stable). Max torque was at 3,800 rpm with 50% torque from 2500rpm. Thought it was nicely balanced and the AFR is good too.The only performance mods that were on my car are as follows: - Kakimoto Racing Full Mega N1 Exhaust - Trust Downpipe - Tomei Type L Fuel Regulator - Tomei Fuel Pump (Output 590PS 276 L/h) - HKS Oil Cooler - Custom De-cat Pipe - Custom Intercooler - Apexi Induction Kit - Apexi PFC with boost controlQuite happy with the dyno results. Here are some pics and vids I took of the car while it was being dynoed.
IMG00627-20110108-1747-1.jpg
IMG00630-20110108-1753-1.jpg
[video=youtube;EpktS1D6Wdw]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpktS1D6Wdw[/video][video=youtube;NrUcZMGClNI]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrUcZMGClNI[/video]

Like this I want to cancel to buy M3 buy this M3 eater R33 better hahaha

Loki...u should black out your number plate. sad to say, there are f'ers who scan the forums to see who they can target. better safe than sorry in this f'ed up world.

btw, nice figures. i'm suprised u have not been bitten by the bug to upgrade yet. or unless you just got the car, then the darkside will be calling u v soon. :D

Since I couldn't black out my plates in the videos, I thought the point was moot :/

Thanks for the advice though. Its sad but Malaysia as a country isn't as safe as it used to be.

And yes, I've only just gotten the car about 3 months ago as a project / weekend car. With a benchmark in hand, I can look for more power. Hoping to get 450 - 500 whp/torque but with strong turbo spool up as early as 2900 rpm. So the next upgrades (that I've already assembled) are as follows:

- HKS GTSS turbos
- HKS stainless steel turbo elbows
- Tomei pon cams
- Tomei pulleys
- Tomei oversize oil pump
- Power Enterprise 700cc fuel injectors
- Bosch Z32 AFMs

BCNR33partsfromAussie.jpg

ramsing;597493 said:
Loki...u should black out your number plate. sad to say, there are f'ers who scan the forums to see who they can target. better safe than sorry in this f'ed up world.

btw, nice figures. i'm suprised u have not been bitten by the bug to upgrade yet. or unless you just got the car, then the darkside will be calling u v soon. :D

There are 1 darkside E34 turbocor always want some horny "action". Last seen in Cyberjaya

.Loki.;597499 said:
Since I couldn't black out my plates in the videos, I thought the point was moot :/

Thanks for the advice though. Its sad but Malaysia as a country isn't as safe as it used to be.

And yes, I've only just gotten the car about 3 months ago as a project / weekend car. With a benchmark in hand, I can look for more power. Hoping to get 450 - 500 whp/torque but with strong turbo spool up as early as 2900 rpm. So the next upgrades (that I've already assembled) are as follows:

- HKS GTSS turbos
- HKS stainless steel turbo elbows
- Tomei pon cams
- Tomei pulleys
- Tomei oversize oil pump
- Power Enterprise 700cc fuel injectors
- Bosch Z32 AFMs

BCNR33partsfromAussie.jpg

With these toyol u may look out this horny E34 turbocor. Is either u cucuk his ass or he cucuk yr ass. Whichever enjoy yrselves ya.
Darkside is expensive but fun if found good playmate.

initialM;597651 said:
With these toyol u may look out this horny E34 turbocor. Is either u cucuk his ass or he cucuk yr ass. Whichever enjoy yrselves ya.
Darkside is expensive but fun if found good playmate.

u dun tok so much. u go get one fun car and join the darkside. then u can sit on vibrator and use the g-forces of the tubo to in/out :D :D

ramsing;597910 said:
u dun tok so much. u go get one fun car and join the darkside. then u can sit on vibrator and use the g-forces of the tubo to in/out :D :D

I like to talk kok ma. My cars cannot sell so cant afford Fun Car yet. Wah good idea oso! I can sit in your car & test the vibrator

BLaCkHoWLiNG;599681 said:
this gtr sure kena telan by the black e34 with turbo ...

Hey Bryan.

We met at that Supra gathering along with Azmir and Leonard. I was driving my Porsche 993 Carrera at the time.

My other car might be able to handle that Black E34 ;).

loki's stable of cars is very diverse... hahaha... that's only part of his collection....

Top Bottom