Driving Destiny..Thank you all

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

flybywire

Club Guest
Hello GuysJust to share my excitement. Got my Camry traded in for the 2008 E60 530i. Local specs with Dynamic Drive (Sport package) last week. My first UDM ever and no regret. Been following this forum for quite a while to ensure that I have the supports form you guys especially the honest opinions and suggestions that I have read across the forum. I am convinced by then that not only this is the car for me but to be part of the proud owners of this UDM is another dream come true.One thing for sure you will be expecting me bugging the members with some newbie questions since my knowledge about this wonderful machine is as close as a zero.It is rather a destiny that bring me to this forum and got me this very machine that I love so much (pssst...just touch the speedo at 200km/h mark yesterday)Drive Save...Speeding Don't Kill Failing to Stop Do

Congrats flybywire, 530 is a nice cruiser.. look fwd to c u at our drives :top:

congratulation on your new acquisition.....e60 mmg best....family + rempitzzz....drive safe ok....

congrats on your new acquisition and welcome to the forum

Congrats flybywire and Welcome to the Forum :wink: look forward to see you during our drives :top:

Thanks again to all of you. Great to be part of the UDM owners. Hopefully I can slowly learn how to get to know the machine better and to care for it in the best way possible.

flybywire;836183 said:
Thanks again to all of you. Great to be part of the UDM owners. Hopefully I can slowly learn how to get to know the machine better and to care for it in the best way possible.

Once you become active on our TT's, OTT's and Drives you will quickly learn how to get to know your Machine Better :top: :cool:

Top Bottom